**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP crossed his arms like
l7yUr.jpg

Lol you a goofy frfr if you think PJ being open was because of Bron.

Que?

Lebby left PJ Tucker open in the corner (his shot) several times during the game.

He brought his Cleveland defense to LA.

lebron huggin chris paul . dude dont give a f bout the lakers. straight sleeping with the enemy. and you laker fans want to suck his ......

tucker hits a wide open three because lebron was lazy. this the bron yall stuck with.best player in the world tho... enjoy :lol:
#clipset with the only win an la nba team has. ...

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that . First thing that stood out was Lebron comforting CP3, I know that's his boy and all but on the court you gotta at least act like you're riding for your team. He should of been hugging BI or rondo or anyone else on the lakers lol trying to keep their cool. It's like you're in a fight and then one of your friends is on the other side hugging and comforting the person you're fighting.

Lol you a goofy frfr if you think PJ being open was because of Bron.

Right. That was because of a Kuzma/Ball miscommunication.

LeBron not trying hard and making nice with Cp3 is annoying as hell I can’t lie. I know he’s feeling it out and being passive early, but the game was right there to be had. Be aggressive bruh the arena/fan base would’ve appreciated a W tonight. But beyond that, he should’ve backed up his teammates more.

Overall as a Laker fan I’m encouraged by their showing In the last 2 games.

Magic refused to trade that mental ****** for Kiwi. This is Amazing!!
Lol at the random trade rumors that were apparently declined that nobody seems to know really happened but get spoken about as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom