**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Lakers thread calling for someone to beat up cp0 and then it happened lol. I mean how can anyone be a fan of cp0, Blake griffin, Ben Simmons, MDA, doc rivers, analyst Charles Barkley, ?draymond

Who else am I missing?

"not sure what the final verdict is yet tho"

damn you're stupid, even for a lakers fan :lol:

that L got ya in ya feelings huh

Edited the post
You either chill or get chilled b
All that huffing gon have you pulling a muscle by the ASB like your pg

Worried about an L, not sure where you got that from

F5600A37-D877-4E8B-8BD0-3749F38F29AE.jpeg

:rofl:

Ay cp3 might be forreal. Just saw another angle. Right before he poked rondo in the face, he wiped his own face and mouthed 'don't you ever spit on me again. '

Thinking maybe it wasnt a full on spit situation, but rondo just trolling and blew some air in his face and a moist droplet of saliva danced on cp3 cheek.

Last edited:
NT is suddenly gonna become full of CSI detectives taking screen shots and zooming in to see if there was actual spit on CP3’s face or not

Rondo doin the lort’s work giving cp3 that chris child’s 2 piece
This

Also, just like the UFC commentators post khabib fight. . They become angels when it comes to fighting. “How can he do such a thing. That’s so unprofessional”. I say you let them fight for 30 seconds...or until one person dies. Whichever comes first. Soft ***

Edited the post
You either chill or get chilled b
All that huffing gin have you pulling a muscle by the ASB like your pg

Worried about an L, not sure where you got that from
lmao you tried to imply i was biased being a rockets fan, even though i said i don't know what happened :lol:

so that's the reason for my comment(s).. until you edited your post.

that simple.

I was in Lakers thread calling for someone to beat up cp0 and then it happened lol. I mean how can anyone be a fan of cp0, Blake griffin, Ben Simmons, MDA, doc rivers, analyst Charles Barkley, ?draymond

Who else am I missing?
So essentially why do people like people that I don’t like.

What are we doing here honestly meth lock this thread up for the night. Open it again at 8am.

***** boys edit.

Hey remember when Tracy McGrath and the rockets were up on Dallas and lost in the first round. Lol
i did not edit that in the original post you crash dummy :lol:

the only thing i edited in the post was the tweet.

someone get this lame out this thread. good god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom