**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers played an amazing game, thats what they need though, everybody contributing and then Simmons and Embiid playing like All-Stars

I'm a Warrior fan, but I like other teams contending. I'm actually rooting for other top-tier teams when they dont play us(Toronto, Philly, Bucks, OKC, Houston, etc.). It makes the season more interesting and the playoffs suspenseful.

Thinking about that potential AD trade (Zo/Kuz/BI/Zubac), you REALLY wanna trot out a starting lineup of

Rondo
Hart
Lance
Lebby
AD

With

KCP, Beasley and Svi getting significant minutes off the bench?

I've long said Dennis Smith is a franchise PG :smokin

giphy.gif

How does Dennis Smith make his team better?

Dennis Smith is better than Tim Hardaway? Since when?

That had to be get something quick, and get the ball back if the Clippers score -- no way was that play called for Lance with Bron on the floor.

Let nick. nick. be a lesson...be careful what you wish for folks. He’s been on the “Who wants Courtney Lee” bandwagon for since he got there and now that he’s finally gone....we saw what that wish cost him.

This is like all those folks in the Rust Belt who voted for Trump only to see his policies directly **** them over. I feel for you young bol. Keep ya head up

:smh: I think he could have played with Lonzo and was a fan but if we don’t do that trade, could LA still have gotten Bron? I guess it just would have meant no chance at PG?

Yes. Could have still gotten LeBron.

Probably no chance at PG. But that is more so influenced by if they make no moves at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom