**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20190215-112912.png
Screenshot_20190215-112835.png

Lie again mf

So green is part of the north canton/Hoover school district. We’re talking two different places.

Dissension
maybe. im taking it with a small grain of salt
idk how much bron really wants luke gone or magic for that matter

and the article author, bill plaschke is kinda buns in my book :lol:

pretty sure there is some truth to it tho but i don't think it's a "bron power play" per se.. the semantics of "bron power play" doesn't sit well with me either. only time bron was doing power plays was in CLE :lol:

also kudos for making me google a word lmfaoo

Randy Mims is a goon, Rich isn’t. Mav isn’t. Don’t put words in my mouth.

My greatest fear, I get a job in basketball ops for the Cavs, my dream career as a kid. I’m two months from that. ****ing LeBron comes back to where I have to directly deal with his tune squad of goons. I’d resign immediately.

Oh .... you said his squad which includes rich , mav, duck , Steph , randy , etc.

Then you said you called them that because they are mean to you.

Now you threatening to report dudes for repeating what you said....

2E39E07B-D4D6-4ED4-9E44-BD705E5A0BF5.gif

maybe. im taking it with a small grain of salt
idk how much bron really wants luke gone or magic for that matter

and the article author, bill plaschke is kinda buns in my book :lol:

pretty sure there is some truth to it tho but i don't think it's a "bron power play" per se.. the semantics of "bron power play" doesn't sit well with me either. only time bron was doing power plays was in CLE :lol:

Doesn’t matter on NT. If this was a Celtic making a quote, you know what would happen

Dissension exists. Peril

You're speaking of two different things.

The kind of players that are being traded at a moments notice, without fanfare are mid tier or average players. Those type of players are not providing 'more than their worth to teams'. If they were they wouldn't be getting traded.

You seem to be using franchise level players as the center of your rebuttals. Those type of players owners would keep forever if they could (unless they get hurt). And if an owner changes his mind about a player getting franchise level money it is really hard to move that contract, because another team would likely be unwilling to absorb it.

2nd paragraph isn’t true. Guys get traded for a lot of different reasons.

Doesn’t matter on NT. If this was a Celtic making a quote, you know what would happen

Dissension exists. Peril
bro stop using these words man its too early :rofl:

but yeah im sure there is some truth to it.
i just dont like the sound of power play lol esp coming from that writer :rofl:

and esp with that thing that came out today with Bron talking about RP

for as much trolling that goes on in here i appreciate there can be some real genuine conversaitons about NBA as well lol

Oh .... you said his squad which includes rich , mav, duck , Steph , randy , etc.

So you’re assuming because I said LeBron has goons that everyone associated with him is a goon? Randy is a thug, the security guard is a thug. Rich and Mav are businessmen who operate with a mob mentality. Goon implies a physical violence element, those two don’t fit there. Sorry pal you’re not gonna win this one

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Green is in summit. Period. We not talking about different places, you are just lying. I'm currently sitting in my office ACROSS from Green high school. Would you like me to post the map of Green to Canton or you wanna call it quits now

I will be in Green, which is part of the Hoover district later tonight for a birthday party located in North Canton, Ohio 44721. Keep beating the wrong drums. We’re talking about a township and a city.

bro stop using these words man its too early :rofl:

but yeah im sure there is some truth to it.
i just dont like the sound of power play lol esp coming from that writer :rofl:

and esp with that thing that came out today with Bron talking about RP

for as much trolling that goes on in here i appreciate there can be some real genuine conversaitons about NBA as well lol

Bron's camp put it out there weeks ago he wanted Luke outta there. This is par the course except in Miami cause Riles wasn't having that ****. Maybe we need to bring him back to the left coast to get this **** back on the right track. Magic letting Lebby run amok.

Hoover is North Canton's district. Not Green's.
I will be in Green, which is part of the Hoover district later tonight for a birthday party located in North Canton, Ohio 44721. Keep beating the wrong drums. We’re talking about a township and a city.

So you think the guy that works IN GREEN and grew up in Akron doesn't know where he is? My entire dad's side of the family is from Canton. They literally all went to McKinley. I go to drill for the military, right next to the airport.... In North Canton. But I'm talking about a different place when you, from Canton, said you grew up in between Green and Canal Fulton.

Last edited:
Bron's camp put it out there weeks ago he wanted Luke outta there. This is par the course except in Miami cause Riles wasn't having that ****. Maybe we need to bring him back to the left coast to get this **** back on the right track. Magic letting Lebby run amok.
maybe jeanie telling him to stick with Luke will make him accept the fact :lol:

who knows

but yeah idk about magic as of today haha

Dissension exists. Peril

Ehh half this team isn't gonna be here come summer time, going into this season we knew that the Lakers would be changing a lot going forward. The Celtics get this heat because many people believed this was a championship contending team THIS YEAR, and all the talk of comradery & Team work they attach to Brad Stevens. This was supposed to be the Celts Main core going forward...

Add in Evil Danny & it's hilarity :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom