**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro - thank you so much for posting this. I totally forgot about this game but watching that vid got me in my feels and also made me think a few things.....

1. Watching Bron and Kidd made me think...ALA (and even some of Lakers Nation) constantly ridicule Bean’s shot selection and shooting splits but LAL not getting Kidd and the CP3 trade getting vetoed robbed us of seeing Kobe play with another playmaker which I think would have not only been beneficial for his game, longevity and efficiency but for us as fans of the game.

2. Bean not only hit the go ahead bucket, he proceeded to clamp up Lebby afterwards when the game was on the line (Tayshaun was guarding Kobe, not Bron BTW). If you still saying Bron > Kobe or that Mamba Blood isn’t a thing after watching that clip, idk what to tell you. Matter of fact, without Kidd being such a fantastic playmaker for Lebby, that team gets washed.

3. He may be suspect as a coach (and he also may be the Lakers next head coach) but Jason Kidd was a helluva player.

4. Even if you are a Bronsexual, you truly have to resent Bron for failing to get to the Finals from 2008-2010 and going head to head with Kobe. The fans wanted it. The league wanted it. Hell, Nike even wanted it. His MVPuppet should be ashamed of himself.

Bron just doesnt have that dog him. Offseason Bean is out here getting in intense workouts and risking it all rawdogging average white girls and Offseason Bron is out here “executive producing” television shows and being a family man. There is nothing wrong with that but Mamba Blood is real.

boy when you right, you right.

The majority of brand name liquor is a scam but people are sleep. That knock off jack Daniels costs like 33% less and you get drunk just the same
Partially agree because I did drink Tito's, Ciroc, and another vodka. However went to a wine and spirits event and stumbled across Blue Ridge vodka here in VA. Prefer it over Titos, hire alcohol content, smooth, and cheaper.
I owe a buddy his favorite drink so i’m Gonna show up with a crown royale bottle.
Whatever you bring make sure it is something you like so ya'll can share his bottle. :rofl:

Here you go, now go on and crack it open since I'm here.

I want to say I dropped a little in some orange pineapple juice, however even by itself it's nice. The price doesn't bother me just the fact I can't go get it whenever I want it does.
true its annoying to get lol.
ive had friends who go to mexico pick some up. rather pay that than how some pepole try to tax lol

but yeah that ish is good mixed with some apple juice. havent tried with oj/pineapple osunds good too tho

YOU ALREADY KNOW! G bought a couple bottles of that black raspberry a couple weeks ago. May be the best one yet homie.

Was just gonna ask if anyone tried it.

Ciroc-Black-Raspberry.jpg

tequila give me a headache lol
You Puerto Rican man?
When you grilling this summer I’m on my way!

One thing that sucks about the city smh
As long as the weather ain't bad this weekend I might grill out.
Oh we doing liquor talk huh...no lie. One of my simple life joys is sipping some henn dawg, watching the Lakers/Bron lose and talking **** on NT during a weeknight :pimp:
:smh:
You must be sipping a lot of henn this year because LeBron has ****ed my Lakers this year.

YOU ALREADY KNOW! G bought a couple bottles of that black raspberry a couple weeks ago. May be the best one yet homie.
It makes no sense how can damn black raspberry be the best flavor yet over pineapple, apple, red berry. I think the amaretto might be the weakest.
Might have to go cop...

We waitin for you out here in DC fam.
Concur, MVP MVP bring the Ciroc I grill up the steaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom