**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really dissing Dirk in his 21st season!? :lol: bunch of losers on here...

I wasn’t dissing him; I was honestly hoping he didn’t embarrass himself. He didn’t come in last, so he’s good...

Steph got that Wardell swag, which is absolutely none.

I'm sure Seth got his flavor from his mom. Listening to their dad talk was painful.

Guy calling himself @Duke330 came in here claiming he worked for the Cavs and invited us to ask him anything about the Cavs, LeBron, etc. Became clear pretty quickly that he was a fraud, but he kept at it. He also made a bunch of posts referring to LeBron’s guys like Rich Paul and Maverick Carter as “thugs”. He also said Tristan Thompson is better than Porzingis, but that’s not really germane to the story.

Anyway, the more he dug in, the more NT detectives went to work. Found and posted his Twitter and LinkedIn, which confirmed his story about working for the Cavs was bull****. And also made it clear he’s an unapologetic racist. I think he’s banned now, but not sure.
NT detectives are undefeated :nthat:

Craig Hodges was so good in the 3 point contest they let him compete one year when he wasn’t even on an NBA team, IIRC...:lol::frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom