**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentrified Brooklyn has this weird relationship with Biggie as some sort of happy mascot character. I mean Biggie wasn’t exactly underground but it still seems ghoulish to me.... like Habana Outpost in fort Greene has a mural of Biggie, but the restaurant is an import from SoHo it’s not some OG Brooklyn thing.

Barclays is it the forefront of that, using this dead man as a mascot for marketing. I know Jay-Z isn’t involved any more but that is a very Jay thing to do.

He has a weird relationship with the media but I dont see anything wrong with that answer. Like what is he suppose to say??? He is concern? Media trying to create drama and he shut it down.

I like the answer.
Correct answer is probably “confidence is high, we just need to work through some mistakes” blah blah. It’s not a great question but not hard one either.

He has a weird relationship with the media but I dont see anything wrong with that answer. Like what is he suppose to say??? He is concern? Media trying to create drama and he shut it down.

I like the answer.
You want to trust a flat earther you go ahead b

I always wonder how good a player would have to be these days to be drafted at 5’3. There is no way Muggsy gets drated in 2019. I remember watching him at Wake Forest and In the USBL and thinking he had no shot of making the league

How old are you bruh???

Reactions: HIM
Gentrified Brooklyn has this weird relationship with Biggie as some sort of happy mascot character. I mean Biggie wasn’t exactly underground but it still seems ghoulish to me.... like Habana Outpost in fort Greene has a mural of Biggie, but the restaurant is an import from SoHo it’s not some OG Brooklyn thing.

Barclays is it the forefront of that, using this dead man as a mascot for marketing. I know Jay-Z isn’t involved any more but that is a very Jay thing to do.
Dog I thought I was the only that thought the biggie thing with Brooklyn seemed forced. Don’t get me wrong the coogie unis cold but the nets def have a gentrification feel to it.

Correct answer is probably “confidence is high, we just need to work through some mistakes” blah blah. It’s not a great question but not hard one either.
Actually that's not a correct answer. That's a political answer.

No matter how he answer the question, you'll have people on both side of the argument talking ****. Oh he lying he doesnt have confidence or you see, he is a bad teammate he doeant have any confidence. Again, a media character trying to create a narrative and conflict in the locker room.

I do get you, he can be politically correct, but why? Cut that dude out and continue....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom