**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden has been doing his thing digging the rockets out of a hole but a big reason they were in that hole in the first place is because he was garbage to start the season. Giannis has had his team balling from jump. That should count for something. Plus it would be nice to have an MVP that actually has a real chance to make the finals

The entire team was in shambles for various reasons at the start of the season, and without him, this team would be worse than the Lakers. Giannis is most def in the driver seat for MVP, but it’s not some substantial far and away margin like you dudes are trying to run with. It would be better if some of y’all would just post you hate Harden instead of juelzing through discussions. It’s kinda pathetic.

Last edited:
Yo if we can get a feel of a trae “game winner” but lose in overtime that’s cool too

Looks like he's figuring out how to hit contested shots. That was the biggest reason I was low on him

The entire team was in shambles for various reasons at the start of the season, and without him, this team would be worse than the Lakers. Giannis isn’t most def in the driver seat for MVP, but it’s not some substantial far and away margin like you dudes are trying to run with. It would be better if some of y’all would just post you hate Harden instead of juelzing through discussions. It’s kinda pathetic.

How many times I gotta say I hate the way harden plays :lol:. Aint no big secret. Nothing I said was false tho

Trae and Lavine =
418934.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom