**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

I’m gonna go vomit now

64C758E3-0FD1-47A9-BB61-7F9514F1520E.jpeg

Honestly though, you could create a graphic like that for a lot of teams in the league. They all miss in the draft. Some teams have done it more than others, but every team has had draft failures. Clippers, Hornets, Suns, Nets are a few that come to mind with pretty spotty draft track records.

Honestly though, you could create a graphic like that for a lot of teams in the league. They all miss in the draft. Some teams have done it more than others, but every team has had draft failures. Clippers, Hornets, Suns, Nets are a few that come to mind with pretty spotty draft track records.
CAVALIERS

Although they hit on Lebron and got gifted Kyrie.

I became a “Trae-Truther” sometime in the summer before his Oklahoma season...when I randomly stumbled across him scrimmaging against the Australian teams

How tall is Trae Young really?

I'm not buying he's 6'2....but he makes some really high level reads. And his mix of handle, speed and shooting ability/range are very intriguing.

Yeah. He's always looked super small to me. Frail too. Part of me sees Tyus Jones....there's something more there though. Dare I say "curry-ish" :nerd:. More Seth than Steph :lol:

The inevitable comparisons will come this year though. I expect Trae Young to have a big year numbers wise.

F895FA04-F17E-4A3B-AFDD-8C1AFBE7605F.gif

#TrueToATL

:pimp:

:lol: And y’all thought the granddaddy deal was gone be off the table this summer.

They got no leverage. Sold their souls on Bron. He boutta blow **** up this summer.
i think he keep BI tho he turned the corner

i think Kuz and Bron still beefing so Kuz prob out :rofl:

I became a “Trae-Truther” sometime in the summer before his Oklahoma season...when I randomly stumbled across him scrimmaging against the Australian teams

F895FA04-F17E-4A3B-AFDD-8C1AFBE7605F.gif

#TrueToATL

:pimp:

Neither of those posts were in the summer tho :lol:

Called my guy Seth Curry :smh:

Let’s have a good Saturday fellas...where the biddies? Where the bottles? Lakers losing ? :pimp:

Pretty unlikely on the Lakers L, I think. While some of the other teams in the Zion-Bowl - Bulls, Hawks - have started trying to win games again, the Suns are not one of them.

Neither of those posts were in the summer tho :lol:

Called my guy Seth Curry :smh:

Right...the videos from the summer obviously. The post are from the college preseason.

And this was the summer where Seth was coming off averaging close to 20ppg for the 2nd half of the season before being injured....

But like I said...the Curry comps were there from the vids.

Reactions: HIM
Trae’s at 21/4/9 per 36 and the hawks are like 15-18 over their last 33 games. Take away November (which looks like an outlier. Or maybe it’s not, we’ll see) and he’s 44/38 on the season.

He already has offense figured out and it was obvious as hell. He’s a passing prodigy.

Just hard to bet against guards in today’s NBA who can pass, shoot and dribble. This applies to Luka too. They both will still have stretches where they’re cold but the skill level is already so high with them being so young.

You can’t look at the western conference finals, see Kyrie, Dame, CP3, Harden... see a 19 year old freshman destroying the NCAA as a PG who can pass shoot and dribble like them and say...nah it’s not going to work out. Never made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom