**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E140BCE6-C6EA-4FA0-AA9C-8473E53F0985.jpeg

Hopefully they get someone this summer.

G I’ve been laughing at this for at least 4 mins now. Tears in my eyes and all :rofl:

****, I just realized the meaning of this.

Is widely believe that Suge set up 2Pac.

What if Magic is setting up Lebron?? Career assasination!

Resized_2386_woah001.gif
nobody believes suge set up tupac.

puffy paid crips to kill tupac

biggie gave his blessing

case closed

I actually think Puff wanted Pac and Suge gone, but the actual death of Pac had nothing to do with Pac and Big. Simple retaliation for Lane getting jumped. Typical

I actually think Puff wanted Pac and Suge gone, but the actual death of Pac had nothing to do with Pac and Big. Simple retaliation for Lane getting jumped. Typical

Pac was gonna get knocked off regardless, he had talked too much **** and had a price on his head. Puff had a price on Suge's head but kept going back and forth about wanting it to get it done or not. Thats why everyone blames Puff for Big's death cause once Pac actually got knocked off, even though Puff had nothing to do with it the natural order of things meant BIG was next and Puff had him out in plain sight like they couldn't get touched. His *** skipped town to hide in San Diego the minute BIG was pronounced dead.

it didnt have anything to do with biggie and pac but biggie knew there was a hit out on pac and did not oppose it whatsoever.

big was taking shots at tupac after his death in his music so he clearly thought he was untouchable but we all know what happened next

how they thought they would be safe after that without paying for protection was beyond stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom