**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy n Melo...Rudy a year or two younger...was never the player that Melo was...but his athleticism and mindset allowed him to still be an effective nba player late in his career...even with major injuries.

Rudy and Melo should’ve been TERPS. Damn shame coming off Juan ‘02 year :smh: :lol:
Gary Williams hell of a coach but got damn was he a terrible recruiter...right after the title was Melo, Rudy, Beasley, KD, Ty Lawson, Donte Greene, etc...ain’t get NONE of them MD/Baltimore cats :smh:

Rudy n Melo...Rudy a year or two younger...was never the player that Melo was...but his athleticism and mindset allowed him to still be an effective nba player late in his career...even with major injuries.

Rudy and Melo should’ve been TERPS. Damn shame coming off Juan ‘02 year :smh: :lol:
Calhoun definitely came late with the massive bag, because Rudy was thought to be a UMD lock.

I think Melo wanted out of the area? Don't really remember his situation for sure...

Calhoun definitely came late with the massive bag, because Rudy was thought to be a UMD lock.

I think Melo wanted out of the area? Don't really remember his situation for sure...
Went from Towson Catholic to Oak Hill after 11th grade...Gary ain’t really recruit yo like that n Boheim pulled up ova west on Myrtle ave and sealed the deal for cuse :smh:

Gary Williams hell of a coach but got damn was he a terrible recruiter...right after the title was Melo, Rudy, Beasley, KD, Ty Lawson, Donte Greene, etc...ain’t get NONE of them MD/Baltimore cats :smh:

Melo wanted to hit the league. He stopped going to classss at TC.

And Gary ain’t wanna play the game. He had morals and I respect it. But maaaaan.....we coulda had that thing humming for some years post 02.

There was a time when Baltimore ***** ain’t wanna go to UMD cuz of how they did Bob Wade. That cooled a Lil. Then they grabbed Bino.

An old AAU teammate of mine was telling me about the time Calhoun came to his house to recruit and he basically said it was like having your favorite uncle come over on a random Wednesday night. He and his parents were sold within the first 10 min.

Its hard to get an LA kid to go out to Storrs when UCLA is 15 minutes away.

Melo wanted to hit the league. He stopped going to classss at TC.

And Gary ain’t wanna play the game. He had morals and I respect it. But maaaaan.....we coulda had that thing humming for some years post 02.

There was a time when Baltimore ***** ain’t wanna go to UMD cuz of how they did Bob Wade. That cooled a Lil. Then they grabbed Bino.
Tbh other than the private schools nobody still wanna to to college park for whatever reason :lol: ..sad :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom