**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls pissing me off by all this winning as of late.

I really want to be in a position to draft Ja Morant but they going to play themselves out that top 3 slot if they keep winning :frown::smh:

Lauri x Otto x Zach is a nice little 3.. mix in Wendell next season and a PG and this team would def be fighting for a low playoff seed in the east.

Hell im convinced if Lauri didn’t miss the first 2 1/2 / 3 months the Bulls would’ve already won over 28 games

Bulls pissing me off by all this winning as of late.

I really want to be in a position to draft Ja Morant but they going to play themselves out that top 3 slot if they keep winning :frown::smh:

Lauri x Otto x Zach is a nice little 3.. mix in Wendell next season and a PG and this team would def be fighting for a low playoff seed in the east.

Hell im convinced if Lauri didn’t miss the first 2 1/2 / 3 months the Bulls would’ve already won over 28 games
Morant play tonight on ESPN U in his conference tourney...should be a good watch for teams with lottery interests i.e. Lakers fans

Seeing Kawhi go off like this.. Sad
I know your pain. I know your pain

giphy.gif

Little Bullies clicking tonight...guess they’ve been over .500 since the Porter trade...close to announcing them as my East team...(of the future)...

16B8E1FB-6BFC-4363-864F-D95FF3CF9BE6.jpeg

Since Otto Trade / Boylen actually letting them run a 2019 NBA offensive scheme. He had them playing like it was 1997 first month and a half smh

Espn just showed a ticker with Harden getting 28+ points in 40 straight games trailing behind Wilt. So if he has 25 pts one game, espn gonna track games with 25+ pts? Get over it espn streak is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom