**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron looks really slow now. Really slow.
I HOPE (keyword HOPE) that it’s the aftermath of the injury and it’s stikl bugging him and missing those games affected his cardio and weight etc.

But it might be Father Time lmao

Oh look another Lakers loss

upload_2019-3-9_22-51-30.gif

It's not even fun anymore. Slandering a lottery team with no talent is unfair.

jk, **** the Lakers

Lebron making sure he gets his stats for the rest of the season .... making sure he go up that points / assist ladder while his team continues to lose

I swear I must be one of the few people on here who doesn’t find making fun of someone else’s hair or hairline to be funny.

Got a 200+ page thread in general on dudes making fun of people with bad hairlines who got their hair redone.

I swear I must be one of the few people on here who doesn’t find making fun of someone else’s hair or hairline to be funny.

Got a 200+ page thread in general on dudes making fun of people with bad hairlines who got their hair redone.

I don’t make fun of people’s hairlines. I make fun of people who are badly balding and won’t accept it...

Karma gonna get em bro :lol:

Every one making fun of him gonna have cul de sac on they had too lol

How da hell Tatum and Brown only end up with 6 & 8 points respectively?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom