**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
people sleep on kareem way too much......are you guys aware that NCAA banned dunking because of lew alcindor....
I think people just glamourize guards over big men. one of my real life homies got mad and called me a troll bc i said Duncan>Kobe. His rationale was that "there's not such thing as Duncan Mentality". LMAO WUT

i agree with that TD>Kobe....knowing the players, leadership, team play, coachable and what they did on the court....i think most fans outside of spurs/lakers and GMs and media pick TD to start a franchise.....

I think people just glamourize guards over big men. one of my real life homies got mad and called me a troll bc i said Duncan>Kobe. His rationale was that "there's not such thing as Duncan Mentality". LMAO WUT

Well, there’s not...

I knew Okafor was trash since before that draft. He looks lazy af out there right now, like they’re forcing him to play ball.

i agree with that TD>Kobe....knowing the players, leadership, team play, coachable and what they did on the court....i think most fans outside of spurs/lakers and GMs and media pick TD to start a franchise.....
be careful man. A lot of Vanessa Bryants in this thread

Kareem has the greatest career of all time and was a flat out better player than MJ. Don't @ me.

RIght place right time. Nike, expansion, guard oriented play and Lakers-Celtics rivalry getting old along with the players.

system player? how? he was in a nba up tempo system that got him scoring points at a high rate like harden? what stands out of him being who he is due to system? the defensive force that he was always in the middle? what was system of his game? was it the finals that lead his team in points, rebs, assists and blocks? the finals clinching game where he was 2 blocks(or was it steals) from quadruple double? what great players did TD even have on his team? the amazing tony parker? TD didnt win 3 rings being a sidekick i'll tell ya dat if ya dont know now ya know

and i'll say it again, the year kobe tried to take the lakers from shaq and NOT be a sidekick was when they lost to pistons.....kobe got out played by 2 Guards......no one seems to want to talk about it but its fact.....the north remembers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom