**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
where's lee jenkins at?

nevermind, i saw that the clippers hired him for a front office position
guess bron isn't giving him the scoops anymore

Bazemore-Turner trade happens on July 3 there are no comments on it, but y’all are in here all on about how ET balances the Hawks rotations :lol:

#Hornets Kupchak: 'A substantial contract .. creates some financial inflexibility .. Kemba .. could (mean) limitations (on roster moves), absolutely. .. I would not anticipate (being a taxpayer) is something we would look to do.'

he gone

It’s funny how Lakers fans get #MAD when someone credible like Woj, Stein, etc post something that doesn’t favor the Lakers but when a random *** fan page tweets out positive rumors about the Lakers they run with it

You hate to see it

So if Leonard does sign with the Lakers, will you question Woj’s reporting for the last 2 weeks?

Funny how these storylines go. Rob is clueless while Ainge is the genius. However you wanna flip it in 2 years Rob got Lebron and AD (while keeping Kuz) under his watch meanwhile Ainge is losing his current all-star, his AD hopes blew up in his face and he goofed all his assets away.

#Hornets Kupchak: 'A substantial contract .. creates some financial inflexibility .. Kemba .. could (mean) limitations (on roster moves), absolutely. .. I would not anticipate (being a taxpayer) is something we would look to do.'

he gone

Kemba ain't worth supermax, he's a good player but there's barely any chatter about him and Charlotte during the regular season. I feel all the recent chatter about him is simply due to this supermax.

Funny how these storylines go. Rob is clueless while Ainge is the genius. However you wanna flip it in 2 years Rob got Lebron and AD (while keeping Kuz) under his watch meanwhile Ainge is losing his current all-star, his AD hopes blew up in his face and he goofed all his assets away.

The Celtics disaster would be the biggest story of the year if anyone cared about the Celtics

It's a big part of KD's as well. That shot everyone speaks of...he's not shooting them ****s stand still in an empty gym. The first step, the burst, the ability to pull up and over anyone. The ability to explode and finish over people at the rim. All of these things are significantly impacted by his injury. It will not only impact him but it will impact how teams gameplan for him now.

I remember alot of people's saying Boogie's game would be ok because it wasn't "based on athleticism". Anyone know the difference between pre and post achilles tear boogie now?
I hate that prime Demarcus never played a second of meaningful basketball, then injured himself right before the 9 figure bag was coming :smh:

Throwing shots at mikey

it’s amazing how quickly things flip man.

You're totally right, I'm just using it as an example. There's a role in the NBA for Jimmer if he's willing to change his game and learn to play defense otherwise he'll be back in China dropping 50.

He couldn’t cut on the worst team in the league. He’s had 5 cracks at it. He ain’t it.

I’d rather give Marcus Keane an opportunity instead of number 6 for jimmer

I think they'll be in on him assuming Kyrie and KD both go to BKN. I like his fit a lot with Tatum/Brown/Smart/Hayward. Seeing how he worked with Jarrett Allen makes me think he'd be good for Bob Williams too.
thats what i was thinking man, with the youth movement path forced by horford and kyrie, presumably leaving, Dlo’s an ideal fit for brown and tatum.

lets be real though. Rob (Lakers) backed his way into the additions of Lebron and AD. Yes, they both are here, but 1 was coming regardless of who the GM was, and the other was traded because NO was desperate and had no choice.

Lets not act like he did a superb job of winning those two over with hard work. @buc em could have been the GM and he would have landed those two as well.

The end result is they did get the job done, and thats all that matters. The struggles of bringing marquee FA's the past 5 years meant nothing.

Rob is still Rob. Lets see him fill out the roster if he doesnt get another max dude. Thats the real test.

Now that you look at it, team Jordan is kind of lacking. You think with the kind of brand recognition they have, they would have more all-NBA type guys. Why aren't Giannis, AD, etc. telling team Jordan
Kiwi left them and won right after. It’s real bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom