**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think its unreasonable to think that at all. We've never seen GM's not understand all of the details? Or would this be the absolute first time any GM would have made such a boneheaded move?

I'm not gonna let Lakers fans tell me its not possible.

It's definitely reasonable, considering plenty of GM's are ex-players that were promoted with zero experience in running operations, but Rob has a background as someone who has crafted deals for high profile athletes for years. He does have merits.

IIRC he was tasked by Magic to clear cap to bring Lebron James and to ensure they have a second max cap to bring a Superstar this season, to which he accomplished. Hard for me to believe he doesn't have a general idea of how salary cap works.

And even if you doubt Pelinka, the Lakers salary cap expert is Marshall Rader, who previously worked for the Spurs Org who are known to be intensive across the league.

Yea the Celtics have been slandered on here cause we're one of the few ones that have been calling out Ainge for years. Imagine if we'd had the offseason he's currently having
it would have been ridiculous in here. Dudes getting banned left and right if that were to happen.

But clowning the C's isn't as much fun.

Bazemore, Simons, and Trent Jr make Hood and Curry expendable.

Hopefully Kanter accepts the MLE

Then use the expiring contracts of Leonard, Harkless, and future picks to acquire someone like K Love or R Covington.

An Allie Leforce x Kristen Ledlow swirl would be :pimp:
Ray-Allen-Threesome-He-Got-Game.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom