**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Eric Bledsoe

Baron would have made more than two Allstar games if he wasn’t one of the laziest players in NBA history. He would show up to training camp 20 pounds overweight and try to work himself in shape during the season and take naps at halftime.
He was super athletic at one point :lol:

I would say Eric Bledsoe

Baron would have made more than two Allstar games if he wasn’t one of the laziest players in NBA history. He would show up to training camp 20 pounds overweight and try to work himself in shape during the season and take naps at halftime.

He said Donald Sterling used to call him fat*** at home games when he was sitting court side, because he did not take his conditioning seriously.

You still dying on this hill.

Give B Sox B Sox his phone back
I mean you are arguing for a dude that got 2 votes out of 100.

Trae improved a lot throughout the season, but was never realistically in the conversation. Obviously evidenced by this outcome.

If anybody is dying on a hill, it's you.

I mean you are arguing for a dude that got 2 votes out of 100.

Trae improved a lot throughout the season, but was never realistically in the conversation. Obviously evidenced by this outcome.

If anybody is dying on a hill, it's you.

Shooting splits were almost identical. Advanced numbers were close. Luka had better defensive numbers but that’s not enough for it to be a 98-2 vote

ya I wouldn’t be able to handle Candace. It’d be like a hot dog in a hallway. Actually more like a Beanie weenie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom