**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So winning or coming up barely short countless times in the East (Lebron in CLE) is equatable to not winning anything in the West ever (AD in NO) because the West is “hard” ... so it’s a draw? :lol:
Constantly losing when he’s as good as you say he is? Yeah that kinda matters. The same team that beat AD in the playoffs beat lebron in the finals. Lebron stans are too much

Giannis depending on your definition of what upper-tier is. I guess you’d argue Middleton but he disappears and is not dependable at times. Obviously the Bucks had a better overall roster this year than most examples of ‘big man without another big star’.

I don’t think AD will be the No. 1 as soon as next year, really was the point. Fair point about big man, still don’t know how you/anyone can say we’re already far enough away from 8-Finals-straight version of Lebron, where he’s the No. 2 on the team as soon as next year, based off of how he played this year.

Giannis depending on your definition of what upper-tier is. I guess you’d argue Middleton but he disappears and is not dependable at times. Obviously the Bucks had a better overall roster this year than most examples of ‘big man without another big star’.

I don’t think AD will be the No. 1 as soon as next year, really was the point. Fair point about big man, still don’t know how you/anyone can say we’re already far enough away from 8-Finals-straight version of Lebron, where he’s the No. 2 on the team as soon as next year, based off of how he played this year.

Middleton made the all Star team, and Brogdon was a 50/40/90 player with Lopez (former all star?) having his most impactful season yet. And Giannis does not work like a big man regardless of his size and physical dominance. When your biggest threat can create and initiate from the outside, regardless of where he scores it from, it's a huge advantage.
I'm not gonna write Bron off, but I just find it irritating when people put the Pelicans faults on AD like that one Gale Benson plant that posts in here every now and then.

And he liked it :rofl:

Bron cheesy af. This the type of pic you like when you know youre rinsed

Screenshot_20190628-033240_Instagram.jpg
That's arrogant as hell.:lol:

Yeah, while I think the old school players get carried away with calling today’s guys soft, etc., it’s crazy for anyone to think than either Pip or Rodman wouldn’t have been elite defenders in this era. They would still both be all-defense all the time, in their primes.
Nobody said that and yes it would be crazy to think that.

he was cool for a bit had some moments, Pip an all time great though a tough mfer
Yea but Gil isn't saying that Pippen wouldn't/would be able to stop HIM. The comments came from Rodman/Pippen talking nonsense about how THEY would shutdown LeBron.

Gilbert said pippen and Rodman wouldn’t be elite defenders now?

Trippin
No, that isn't what he said.

He is saying that due to RULES and evolution of the offensive players TODAY, old dudes saying, "I would shut X, Y, Z down" should be taken with a grain of salt.

:smh:

Damn, grant hill vs pippen. Who do I take?

That’s tough. I feel like any answer is wrong.

Gonna have to go with pippen. Sorry Grant.
If we are discussing who I would rather have barring injury and just looking at ABILITY, Grant Hill no doubt.

Pippen didn't have IT on the offensive side of the ball like Grant did.

Pippen is one of the best ever at his position so please don't flip my words as if I am saying he is a slouch or an offensive liability.

He just wasn't as skilled offensively as Grant Hill.

How did he play this year? I really don't even wanna kill the vibe with Bron hate but some of yall are either delusional or just didn't watch any Laker games this past season. He had his moments but that's all they were, moments. Yall act like he's still the same guy that scored 25 straight on Detroit..that was a long *** time ago :lol:. I remember asking the Laker thread if they could remember any games where he took over and won and we came up with one example. He needs someone else to carry the load

And he liked it :rofl:

Bron cheesy af. This the type of pic you like when you know youre rinsed

Screenshot_20190628-033240_Instagram.jpg

Well it is a cool concept. I take it as he is reaching to the past to remind hinself of who he was and allowing that to help him elevate his current self.

Is it corny because it is LeBron?

If There was one for AI that was pulling up Big 3 AI by Denver/PHI Ai's , would we call it corny? I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom