**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a crazy take. Kemba isn't better than Kyrie.

it’s debatable, lots of hypotheticals though. if Bron never returned to cleveland, does kyrie ever crack the playoffs as the #1 player for the cavs? Kyrie’s had the luxury of playing with talented rosters the last five seasons. He’s contributed a lot to their success but we’d be lying if we didn’t acknowledge that they also elevated his play and allowed him to get attention during prime time games.

I would imagine that kemba would have had similar success, if not more, if surrounded with the same rosters. The man has been rotting in charlotte with a talent deficient team

dam Durant i really don't want no part of but ....

if we , the Knicks, gon pair him with Kahwi

1129.gif

Non clipper biased take

Free agency hasn’t even started and it’s been insane to me how there have been so few leaks. You legit have no idea which way guys like Kawhi kd jimmy Horford are learning. Nothing would surprise me except for KD going back to Golden State or Kyri going back to Boston (which obviously isn’t happening)

Chaos

So my lady's younger sis went to high school with Kawhi at MLK in Riverside. We bout to have a 4th of July bbq at their house today and some of her old h.s. friends gonna be there, a couple which still keep in touch with Fun Guy to this day

Can't wait to see what Intel I can gather. Good to know Kawhi back in Sunny Socal this weekend

I’m lucky we have optionality for once.

Jimmy S&T with Miami
Horford
DLo

Do something right

If we end up with D'lo, Bam, Richardson, and an expiring Dragic, ill be very happy.

D'lo can do a lot of what Butler did in the 4th quarter.

This team set up compliments Embiid/ Ben much much better.

Horford will be icing on the cake.

If we end up with D'lo, Bam, Richardson, and an expiring Dragic, ill be very happy.

D'lo can do a lot of what Butler did in the 4th quarter.

This team set up compliments Embiid/ Ben much much better.

Horford will be icing on the cake.
I would just push back on Ratsull vs Butler getting to the line

But yeah other than that it's a great fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom