**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be the Knicks

I don’t see it only because you know he has read the statistics on Achilles injuries. Some 85% of people don’t play more than two years after they tear their Achilles and even if they do, it’s usually at a fraction of the production they used to provide. I don’t see KD going to a situation where he is going to get double teams every night and have to be the main contributor on the offensive end every game

We lowkey should’ve known PG was staying lol wasn’t the entire series filmed a couple weeks prior to the start of free agency?

I don’t see it only because you know he has read the statistics on Achilles injuries. Some 85% of people don’t play more than two years after they tear their Achilles and even if they do, it’s usually at a fraction of the production they used to provide. I don’t see KD going to a situation where he is going to get double teams every night and have to be the main contributor on the offensive end every game

Unless he has somebody in the wings to join him. Maybe it's the Nets then despite Kyrie committing first.

Unless he has somebody in the wings to join him. Maybe it's the Nets then despite Kyrie committing first.

Yeah that’s the only way I see it happening, but you basically have to convince someone that it’s cool to lose a year or two in their prime while KD rehabs

Currently tuned in on NBAtv and one of the guys explained how the Warriors will owe about $350 million in contracts and taxes, and it can possibly go up more as time passes :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom