**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Milwaukee, Bostons and (potentially) Toronto's losses, Sixers are definitely the front runners to get to the Finals out of the east, right

i'm living in a hypothetical world but did KD's achilles injury really **** everything up for the knicks? say he doesnt tear his achilles, knicks probably offer him the max, he signs, then kyrie follows suit.

Last edited:
Gonna need Zhaire/Thybulle to be practicing catch and shoot 3s all day

And Shake gonna be a key if he can take that back up point role. Richardson can run an offense to an extent but still gonna need more
You got high hopes for shake bruh :rofl:
Dude is a hooper thru n thru but it’s going to take time. I’d say Matisse is most ready to make an impact out of shake/zhaire/thybulle

He most assuredly has to dip. Raps don’t have enough to deal with the Sixers now.

Huh? Sixers are worse now than they were last year, spacing is a complete mess... worse than before and it was already their achilles heel. Their front court is gonna get eviscerated by more mobile teams

I'm indifferent about us giving Horford this type of contract.

We can use him, but I just can't help but think about the money. Definitely a win NOW move.

Everyone as in everyone from Boston and the steph fan club and if it does exist the yuckmouth fan club?

nah, if anything, the steph fan club might be rejoicing this moment now that steph gonna be hoisting up 35+ shots a night on 50/40/90 splits.

I'M HERE FOR IT.

He got the Dom so I can **** with em
26AB54F1-805E-42EC-A79C-04EA77C84FFF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom