**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to include #MyPelicans in the list of my teams...

btw we going out sad. you hate to see it :lol:

my G, get your **** together man. rockets essentially bringing back the same roster that has contended for the past 5 years. if warriors didn't exist, rockets could have been in the finals a handful of those years. short of Kawhi going to the Lakers, rockets still have a pulse in the west.

my G, get your **** together man. rockets essentially bringing back the same roster that has contended for the past 5 years. if warriors didn't exist, rockets could have been in the finals a handful of those years. short of Kawhi going to the Lakers, rockets still have a pulse in the west.
lol if i'm being honest i don't really care about not getting Jimmy. but they embarrassed themselves with all that loud talk.

they're a good team but not good enough. everyone else got better. running it back isn't really ideal. although there are still guys to be had on discounts once all the teams with cap space are done making moves.

How?

When will they really see this Kyrie KD duo? Will Kyries knees still be holding up when KD gets back?

Mad possibilities to just end up winning a summer in NY free agency being the “come up”.

Anything less than a Championship is a fail for the Nets going all in again like the Pierce, Garnett experiment.

Damn near 2 years til son plays again? :lol: im good brody
Wait are you saying they not ahead of y’all?

Sixers have 8 mill remaining plus the MLE. Need a backup PG like Corey Joseph, Burke, Lin or IT and a shooter like Ellington, Wes Matthews or whoever else is available. Could also use another backup center like KOQ just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom