**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
like me and Wall frequent

6D21EC09-5B54-4D5C-A9B7-91CC8182D37A.png

Weird flex

:lol:. Ain’t even a flex. ***** know what I’m talking bout. It’s a certain scene for real. Hard to put it into words...but y’all know.

Ozios, Opera, Park, Capitalle, Marvins etc all them black late 20s early 30s alumni events etc. that ***** be at. Hell, Eventbrite got something litty in DC every weekend.

White DC & Black DC nightlife is very different.

This was nice and all but Draymond made this harder than it had to be by refusing to shoot the ball when he was open twice.

Because your regular season record doesn’t mean anything in the playoffs.

Their only title before that, they trailed in two different series, both against teams with injuries to 2 starters. Then the year after, they were down 3-1, came back and got eliminated in the very next series.

This sounds like a team who would be in trouble going forward if they didn’t reload.

I don't agree with this however, I understand the logic. That said, you can't find this reasonable and also b**** and moan about KD joining them. And that is where the issue lies. People wanna make jokes about them not being good enough to beat Bron but also, cry that they're unfair. Pick a struggle. If you think that they weren't the clear best team in the league before KD, ok. You don't get to complain about a team that was just a contender getting better, because literally every team does it. Furthermore, without KD, they were a top 10 team of all time... On both ends. There's no logical way you can argue that they NEEDED Kevin to win a ring. No. It would have been harder. They were closer to the field. But people were complaining about how good they were before they collapsed in the finals. To the point that they were grasping at straws to explain why they came back on okc. If anything, KD needed them. Since 3-1 matters. My thing anytime this comes up is, you HAVE to hold a hypocritical position in order to hate on them. Why, when you could just not?

I don't agree with this however, I understand the logic. That said, you can't find this reasonable and also b**** and moan about KD joining them. And that is where the issue lies. People wanna make jokes about them not being good enough to beat Bron but also, cry that they're unfair. Pick a struggle. If you think that they weren't the clear best team in the league before KD, ok. You don't get to complain about a team that was just a contender getting better, because literally every team does it. Furthermore, without KD, they were a top 10 team of all time... On both ends. There's no logical way you can argue that they NEEDED Kevin to win a ring. No. It would have been harder. They were closer to the field. But people were complaining about how good they were before they collapsed in the finals. To the point that they were grasping at straws to explain why they came back on okc. If anything, KD needed them. Since 3-1 matters. My thing anytime this comes up is, you HAVE to hold a hypocritical position in order to hate on them. Why, when you could just not?

1. death
2. taxes
3. haters gonna hate

I do agree with that, you can’t have it both ways. I personally don’t think it’s unfair, especially since we’re seeing the gap close each year. Year 1 they tie Shaq & Kobe’s playoff record, year 2 Houston had them on the brink. Now you have two teams in the east who can make the games just as ugly as Houston did.

KD also 100% needed them as well, which is why I don’t understand all of the talk of him leaving. It completely ignores why he came in the first place.

Embiid already has 25 and 8 on 87% shooting in 15 minutes.

Drummond has zero points, one rebound and 3 fouls.

And I’m sure Joel is talking to him about it the whole time too...Drummond might think about going for a couple techs and sitting the rest of this one out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom