**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
316B4319-2723-4D63-B9D2-29D02CC53306.jpeg

Bro people trynna build narratives off imaginary fan opinions and tweets :smh: :lol:

It’s hella funny to me that media out here in the bay is like: “See we’re classy fans we love KD”

It’s easy as **** to appreciate a guy after he suffers a year long injury sacrificing to win a chip for your team when he had no business playing.

If KD never came back & didn’t get hurt, I promise you the fan reaction in the bay would be a lot more malicious.

This perception that KD wasn’t loved by Warriors fans is just bs :lol:.

They loved him the first two years when he was playing in the system, they were winning, and everything was good. The only real issue came around the rockets series last year....but that was put aside once they won and swept the Cavs....and then this year....the blowup with Dray, moody KD ****, passive aggressiveness etc this year. And that all had to do with him seeming like he was one foot out the door.

Like cmon. KD had literally everything he wanted in GSW....and he still wasn’t happy because the Media and nba social media wouldn’t crown him.

Overall, I think it was mutually beneficial for both parties. With the way it ended, there may be some funny feelings. But y’all know this **** got to KD. Cmon man. Stop fronting like he wasn’t on burners going at these “imaginary twitter people” on the very topics :lol:.

This perception that KD wasn’t loved by Warriors fans is just bs :lol:.

They loved him the first two years when he was playing in the system, they were winning, and everything was good. The only real issue came around the rockets series last year....but that was put aside once they won and swept the Cavs....and then this year....the blowup with Dray, moody KD ****, passive aggressiveness etc this year. And that all had to do with him seeming like he was one foot out the door.

Like cmon. KD had literally everything he wanted in GSW....and he still wasn’t happy because the Media and nba social media wouldn’t crown him.

Overall, I think it was mutually beneficial for both parties. With the way it ended, there may be some funny feelings. But y’all know this **** got to KD. Cmon man. Stop fronting like he wasn’t on burners going at these “imaginary twitter people” on the very topics :lol:.

G. I live out here. I’ve lived here my whole life.
They definitely liked & loved him. But they never liked/loved him over Klay, Curry or Dray.

That’s all it is. He wanted the one spot. The fans could never give it to him cuz he wasn’t in the mud when everything kicked off.

lmao KD cant handle all the slander within gsw. he called it quit and ran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom