**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
people putting way too much stock on players feelings when they kids lol

Exactly. I grew up 20 minutes away from the Dolphins and Heat. I HATED both teams. Like, I REALLY REALLY hate the Dolphins. :lol::lol::lol:
Dolphins headquarters are 10 minutes away from me, in Davie, FL. Me and my homie said we’d go to their practice, just to heckle them :rofl::lol:.

And I was a Mariners fan, whilst living in Fort Lauderdale. I always supported the Marlins though.

JoJo might be the goat troll dawg. Doesn't just talk the talk, walks the walk. Walks it like he talks it. Word to honcho.
It’s a shame and you got some ol stand up for the Flag *** dudes in here talking about he’s disrespectful and to tone it down a notch. God forbid one of the most interesting and funny personalities that this league has ever had doesn’t act like a robot.

Embiid :pimp:

Hope he has a long and successful career

That Bulter for Simmons trade don’t sound too bad now that I think about it

:sick::sick::sick::smh::smh::smh:

Ben ain’t supposed to love these ****. Needs to love shooting

I generally hate these websites but this Robert Littal's word usage makes it known that he thinks everyone of these dudes are suckers and it just makes me laugh

That was yet another great play by Brad Stephens. Kyrie’s left hand just betrayed him there.

Incredible shot by Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom