**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The moon landing was just the US stylin on the USSR

Since there's no more cold war space race there's no competitive reason to invest billions of dollars in another moon trip. Plus the sights are set on mars now.

0E3850CC-DC34-4EEA-A1E0-4A292D0166F1.jpeg

Lack of defense has allowed rookies to come in and put up stupid numbers out the gate. Silver need to bring back hand checking or some ****

Reactions: OTG
He's basically the same case as Wes Matthews. Would need to move him for another expiring contract, unless they can get somebody in return that would be a good fit with Luka and DSJ long-term.

Meet the new Wes Matthews: KCP. I don't think la has the salary to trade for dj without a 3rd team but it would make a lot of sense

How bout the “young boul” Sexton huh? :lol:. Barbershop favorite. He scowled, he’s tough.

Yeah ard!!! Tra3Way bish :pimp: :pimp:

Man Someone in here told me Trae Young was getting bullied in the preseason and would get bullied in the NBA or something :lol: :lol:

Legit don't remember who but I remember it happening

Man Someone in here told me Trae Young was getting bullied in the preseason and would get bullied in the NBA or something :lol: :lol:

Legit don't remember who but I remember it happening

"Bullying" in the NBA is dead. You legit cannot play tough defense anymore unless your name is Draymond. If your not elite like a Kawhi, Roberson, Bradley, and to a lesser extent Ntilikina your toast with these new rule changes.

Meet the new Wes Matthews: KCP. I don't think la has the salary to trade for dj without a 3rd team but it would make a lot of sense
3rd team would definitely be involved because there's no way in hell they'd take back Rondo in a trade, which would be necessary :lol:

Obviously would be an incredible get for the Lakers.

"Bullying" in the NBA is dead. You legit cannot play tough defense anymore unless your name is Draymond. If your not elite like a Kawhi, Roberson, Bradley, and to a lesser extent Ntilikina your toast with these new rule changes.

So....if you’re not good enough on defense, you can’t play? :lol:

I see all the good defenders doing just fine. Klay Thompson had Devin Booker bottled up the other night. Forced that man into 9TOs and multiple jump balls. We just saw embiid literally BULLY Drummond :lol:. Even online bullied him to ad extra to it.

Skill gap increase. Love it.

Can we make something like this happen? Is Chandler's buyout official yet? PHX probably has to add a pick of some sort.

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 11.45.28 AM.png

As a rook, there are going to be more trash moments than good

If you still have a lot of good moments that look elite, that carries more weight for trajectory

I get that but I'm saying that's been his MO for a while now. He'll play like trash then he'll have an outstanding game that brings his numbers up to somewhat respectable. Like right now he's shooting 43% and 32%, that's buoyed by two games (against Cleveland) where he shot 56% and 69%. So when you look at his game logs it's trash, trash, trash, WOW, trash trash trash, OMG. It's boom or bust with him, usually bust. Maybe those wows will start to take over, I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom