**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You understand how your last post and the previous post aren't saying the same thing?

Again, the AVERAGE NBA player isn't a 2X All Star.

I will just chalk it up to your age/exposure.

Elton Brand was far from Average

Leave him be. He’s a troll who can’t “ball.”

did elton brand get his jersey retire??? even KD got his jersey retired and hes still active in the league. eltron big scrub

Lowkey scary what the fans of Toronto are doing, all this **** scary. Helicopters hovering his plane.

I’m good on being a SS...give me James Jones career.

Brand could’ve had more accolades, but he was stuck in the early 00s west behind Duncan,Yao,Shaq,KG,Dirk. If he had came to the east sooner and never tore his achilles he could’ve made the HOF.

Watch his 2006 run with the Clippers to see the monster that he was before his injury

Brand could’ve had more accolades, but he was stuck in the early 00s west behind Duncan,Yao,Shaq,KG,Dirk. If he had came to the east sooner and never tore his achilles he could’ve made the HOF.

Watch his 2006 run with the Clippers to see the monster that he was before his injury
He was drafted by the bulls tho

im max kellerman of NT

giphy.gif

He ain’t great then
But EYE said he was Good. I never once uttered he was Great.

WE moved past the idea of him being GREAT.

YOU called him AIGHT. Which is AS MUCH of a stretch as calling him GREAT.

So again, relevance of the HOF question?

Bulls never should have traded him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom