**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a homie from Brampton, Ontario...he was at an Ikea in North York and he said Kawhi was there with some family (his daughter and gf) looking at the bed frames :nerd:

Looks like he’s staying fellas.

Well yeah...we already know he is. That plane had nobody on it. It wouldn’t have been going that speed with passengers on it and nobody saw him get off. It’s obviously picking somebody up from San Diego.

Lmao at 1000 lbs of passengers / Luggage having any impact on speed

We didn’t see anybody get off.
We didn’t see anyone get on.
Once again, we don’t know ****.

I don't think anyone has a conclusive answer on Kawhi's whereabouts.

Lol, imagine if Kawhi was chillin at the Caribbean Islands with his family, sipping on his Pina Colada, and watching all this drama unfold.

That would be some "Ocean's Eight/Now You See Me", type level.

Lmao at 1000 lbs of passengers / Luggage having any impact on speed

We didn’t see anybody get off.
We didn’t see anyone get on.
Once again, we don’t know ****.
At the same time, flights are expensive, wouldn’t fly to and from San Diego for no reason

Airport tax + fuel + pilots

And we know it’s an mlse jet

Kawhi gonna announce his decision from some forest in the middle of nowhere, leave the phone there, and then spend the rest of the offseason in a bunker where he'll be living off food rations that he already prepared. Everyone will think that he's dead, but he'll just randomly show up on the first day of training camp.

Right it was always going back.

The question is whether it picked up Kawhi’s family / friends so he can announce the signing in Toronto.
But if they were picking up family so he can announce, that means he ain’t announcing til around 7pm.

I find it hilarious that the media is trynna act like warriors will be garbage next year.

Whenever the team win totals are released, go to Vegas and drop a rack on the Warriors over.

Easy money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom