**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely down to get cheesesteaks too because I craved one as soon as I got off the Acela.

Hope Kawhi finds happiness. But I wonder how injured he is if the medical team is a top priority. I think he should just resign with Toronto give it a try and then see his options next summer because it just still be these three I believe. The Championship won has been a gift and curse at this point.

With KD it seems he may never have the full satisfaction. I think Bron had it with the first and second title but that one in Cleveland probably means more to him on that level. I do wonder if he think he may need to return to OKC one day and win to get that. But the Achilles injury may give him time to rethink it. Plus I wonder if guys in the future who wants to create a mega team maybe choose a team that doesn’t belong to one person like Steph or Wade. Choose another franchise with no real stars.

Net fans gonna turn on KD real quick.
They already turning. Saw a poll the other day saying kd already lost to Kyrie as to who's team the nets will be and who is more beloved because Kyrie chose Brooklyn, chose them first and courted kd. Plus Brooklyn was always his choice whereas kd was still on the fence with the Knicks but they goofed. KD perpetually #2

KD is an idiot, plain and simple.

You’re going to a city that already won a championship with a homegrown core, you’re not going to get the same love as Steph or Klay.

That should have been common sense.

LBJ ever cry about not being loved in Miami like Wade was/is? Nope.

There is a difference between being appreciated by the common folk and the front office basketball people.

BB521DD9-2D5E-4C7C-BBBB-E56C00C060CE.jpeg

Soon, very soon Lakeshow.

If this dude is somehow twice as good now at the age of 37 as he was that last season he played with the Heat at the age of 34, he'll still be pretty trash.

There is a difference between being appreciated by the common folk and the front office basketball people.

What KD want? Lacob to blow him in the locker room to show his appreciation?

Dude was a hired gun and he’s apparently the only one on the planet that wasn’t aware of it.

He was NEVER going to be loved like Steph or Klay by ANYONE in that state, I don’t care if it’s common folk or front office guys.

His own teammates didn’t even mess with him like that, Draymond told that man to kick rocks and got himself suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom