**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enh, they all scare the **** out of me, but at least tornadoes follow a path that can somewhat be known. And honestly all you have to do is hit a basement or tornado shelter and you’re likely good. There’s a reason most folks who die in tornadoes are hillbillies living in trailers.

Earthquakes? Where the hell do you go to avoid the damn earth moving, potentially opening up and swallowing whatever is on top of it? :lol:
jetpacks

You can see the hurricanes and tornadoes coming and evacuate in time. I don't think anyone's been able to predict earthquakes happen yet

With the return of the high school draft eligibility
High yielding free agency this off-season
A shorter season maybe a progressive move for the National Basketball Association

Crazy... how **** turned for Jimmer, dude was a BEAST in College.

Heard he turned in the towel the other day in G-League

Someone post the RJ Barrett highlights. He put up 18 shots in a shortened game????

Yeah, he gone hoist 30+ shots per night

Crazy... how **** turned for Jimmer, dude was a BEAST in College.

Heard he turned in the towel the other day in G-League

I thought yimmer and Adam Morrison would’ve been decent. They either were gone be Steph level, or jj redick. Wound up neither

Jimmer is trash. If he ain’t chucking, he couldn’t care less about being out there. Which explains why he is at where he’s at. Homie struggled against summer league talent. Time to take his talents back to China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom