**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t lie wanted lakers to have basically a guaranteed ring but this is Very GOOD for the league man.

Hasn’t been this wide open in a long time

@lawdog1 HIM HIM congrats guys. I never saw a PG trade/second star path after Butler/Kyrie etc all signed. Jerry West is theeeee GOAT. I was wrong, 100, good luck to Kawhi this year.

Preciate it mane. Yea, we finally have a top FO and it's showing. Jerry by far the GOAT

The best owner

The best front office

Jerry West *****

Tried to clown us when we was winning games w/Tobias Harris. Beating y'all *** with Gallinari and Lou Williams and Pat bev. Won 48 games on y'all ****** and y'all dismissed it for some ****** on Reddit. Took two in the oracle from them ******. We been nice. FOH TALK TO ME NICE.

He didn’t specifically talk about PG, but bill simmons kept mentioning over and over on his last two podcasts that OKC is going to have a massive luxry tax hit (that the owners in previous years wanted no part of), and that he felt they had to dump all kinds of salary.

Yeah but not PG lol. The rumors were all Steven Adams

And high key, OKC got a massive deal. They weren't winning **** with PG, now they can rebuild and probably still make the playoffs at the same time

Presti byke

I'm assuming it's gonna be something like OKC getting the Clippers
2020 pick (unprotected)
2021 pick swap
2022 pick (unprotected)
2023 pick swap
2024 pick (unprotected)
2026 pick (unprotected)
2028 pick (protected)

I was 1 for 2

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 1.38.46 AM.png

Bev Ty Wallace