**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi really played the hell out of Kawhi man. If I ever see this dude on the street, and I will, I'm walking across the street and putting my head down.

Just saw the news

Clips out here making moves. Draymond to LA next year haha.

Cant believe they mortgaged the future on pg those. 4 future 1st rounders man

Knicks should've waited a week and they could have gotten Russ for free.
This far from free brethren, that'll set your franchise back a decade

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 2.59.07 AM.png

this is a terrible look for Russ. You can get away for it the first time and have everyone support you, but the second time? Nahhh, this one is gonna hurt.
We'll find out in due time, but is it PG wanting to escape Russy in OKC or more Kawhi making it clear he wants to team up and Paul George jumping at that opportunity?

Damb is that SoundCloud guy a warriors dweeb orange just trolling da clipper love now? Legit thought he was a big warriors guy

We'll find out in due time, but is it PG wanting to escape Russy in OKC or more Kawhi making it clear he wants to team up and Paul George jumping at that opportunity?
nah, this is a bad look. It was a weird look for PG to sign with OKC in the first place. But Russ is suffering another loss of a teammate.

Damb is that SoundCloud guy a warriors dweeb orange just trolling da clipper love now? Legit thought he was a big warriors guy
gotta root for the cali teams except lakers

So Sam Presti was the one that ****** us. Without the PG trade Kawhi doesn't come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom