**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Markelle Fultz play an actual NBA game yesterday and idk bruh
One shot in particular stands out, where Sixers were down big. He was playing garbage time and he took this shot that clanked off the bottom backboard :lol:

I don’t need to see Markelle Fultz play a single more minute in the NBA to know that he is straight trash.

Reactions: DLF
Did you not see the behind the back step back Ben took in the Pistons game?

I can’t remember, but I’m sure it was also awful.

The Sixers either need to trade Fultz ASAP or start Fultz-JJ-Covington-Ben-Embiid and see what happens. Either way Fultz just needs to be traded. Him and Ben cannot play together at all and it’s affecting our whole team.

Fultz gonna be a flop like Anthony Bennett. What ever happened to him anyway, like dude just evaporatored. Life come at you fast being a #1 pick.

The hot seats are scorching hot in LA. Luke Walton is gone, Lonzo is gone, Hart is gone, Jimmy Butler is coming only to fold under pressure.

Fultz gonna be a flop like Anthony Bennett. What ever happened to him anyway, like dude just evaporatored. Life come at you fast being a #1 pick.

I believe Bennett is currently on the roster for the Agua Caliente Ontario Clippers. Not sure if he’s getting any burn though...

The refs been getting a lot of hate this season, more so than usual. I’ve seen some horrendous calls during Knick games, but then again the Knicks never get calls. Are there a bunch of new rookie refs?

Yo what the hell happened to playing defense? It feels like it's an epidemic this season

Teams are playing defense. It’s actually starting to level out.

Sizers held to 97 last night
Knicks held to 95 last night
Grizzlies held to 100 last night
Twolves held to 81 last nights
Lakers held to 107 last night
Kings held to 109 last night

The good teams...like MYNuggets are still defending :pimp:

Gotta say I'm disappointed with the majority of this thread. For years there's been nothing but gripes about the unfair treatment of small market teams. How hard it is for them to win, get recognition etc. 'Why do the grizzlies only have 3 nationally televised games' and similar sentiments have been echoed repeatedly in this space. The Portland trailblazers and Phoenix suns put on spectacular performances last night and you don't hear a peep about it. Where is the social media acknowledgement? This is why guys like dame and CJ are forced to argue with women on Twitter and fans have the impression that Devin Booker is just a one way empty stats guy. Do better, NBA thread. All teams matter

Gotta say I'm disappointed with the majority of this thread. For years there's been nothing but gripes about the unfair treatment of small market teams. How hard it is for them to win, get recognition etc. 'Why do the grizzlies only have 3 nationally televised games' and similar sentiments have been echoed repeatedly in this space. The Portland trailblazers and Phoenix suns put on spectacular performances last night and you don't hear a peep about it. Where is the social media acknowledgement? This is why guys like dame and CJ are forced to argue with women on Twitter and fans have the impression that Devin Booker is just a one way empty stats guy. Do better, NBA thread. All teams matter
#supportthetroops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom