**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AD couldn’t lead the pelicans and you expect him to lead the Lakers when Bron takes nights off because of leg cramps?

Why do you say couldn't lead the Pelicans as if that front office actually surrounded him with talent and he was the reason they stunk?

Also, the AD injury history stuff is overblown.

Kawhi's injury history is way worse and no one seems to care that LAC just gave up their entire future for him.

6B00FAED-78D7-4F4B-AD76-4C749516B4D0.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Why do you say couldn't lead the Pelicans as if that front office actually surrounded him with talent and he was the reason they stunk?

Also, the AD injury history stuff is overblown.

Kawhi's injury history is way worse and no one seems to care that LAC just gave up their entire future for him.
It’s NT
AD isn’t a top player he’s just a cripple

I'ma wait till the offseason ends but I'd be down to throw money on the following:

Lakers to NOT win the championship - I'll give anyone plus odds. Prob at least 4-1
Lakers not a top 4 seed
Rockets will have a better reg. szn record than the Lakers

NT Lakers fans and doubling down on losing bets. Name a more iconic duo

AD and 35 year old lebron ain’t gone get it done. Lakers will struggle to make the playoffs

This disingenuous as hell my guy. One of those players put up those numbers as the #1 option, the other was coming off the bench most of the season. No one expects Trez to play like AD or Embiid but behind Lou, Kawhi and PG, if he can produce like that, it could end up being just as valuable as AD’s 30/10 as a 1A or 1B option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom