**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL MADE IN AMERICA

aepps20 aepps20 !
crying.gif

USA, USSA, USSSSA, USSSSSSR #KAWHIISACONSERVATIVE

how did he tuck his tail between his legs?

He went back to cleveland and retooled and made it a city of champions.

do lebron haters use any logic at all

Anytime somebody beat you soooo bad that you had to quite you tucked your tail. You dig down deep with what you got and make it happen . Went back to Cleveland to a owner that called you classless and a coward? True def of tail tucker. You want to be a champion for getting a man suspended instead of going at him in between the lines you gotta go tell? I ask you again what great has ever went to the principle office to tattletale?

Then he wouldn’t have come here as a free agent......

but all the same maybe he would have

what would have changed for the lakers a year later other than not trading away their whole team/core?

throwing away the whole team for a year of AD

what if AD didnt go to LA to be bron's only sidekick?

what if this season makes him leave in free agency next year?

what then??

Anytime somebody beat you soooo bad that you had to quite you tucked your tail. You dig down deep with what you got and make it happen . Went back to Cleveland to a owner that called you classless and a coward? True def of tail tucker. You want to be a champion for getting a man suspended instead of going at him in between the lines you gotta go tell? I ask you again what great has ever went to the principle office to tattletale?
this is corny and comes from a place of hate.

dig down deep? what makes you think he wasnt playing hard against the spurs. They were the better team

:rofl: at it being lebron's fault that draymond another GROWN *** MAN might I add couldnt control his temper and got suspended in a game 6 of the nba finals but no thats lebron's fault :rofl:

**** dont even make sense

You can leave it there but it's stupid.

For all intents and purposes, the Clippers gave up all those picks for Paul George AND Kawhi.
The situations are completely different. 35 year old Bron gave away at least the next 6 years of the Lakers future to win himself a ring before he retires.
In 6 years Kawhi and PG will finally be turning Bron's current age. Lakers got rid of almost every young player only to get ****ed by the Clips. You dislike to view it.

this is corny and comes from a place of hate.

dig down deep? what makes you think he wasnt playing hard against the spurs. They were the better team

:rofl: at it being lebron's fault that draymond another GROWN *** MAN might I add couldnt control his temper and got suspended in a game 6 of the nba finals but no thats lebron's fault :rofl:

**** dont even make sense

No corny is saying you got cramps when your in the finals and looking for a excuse. Corny is being so star struck buy a dude that has to take time off because he is tired. Last but not the Number 1 Corny thing is anybody who so called watches the nba see’s this and accepts this as a part of the Game these New gen Dudes are sad:smh:

I’ve seen some bad posts today...but this one...this one wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom