**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all jokes aside while i do think the Lakers FO & Bron liked the way Kuz embraced the Lakers brand, i 100% think the reason they wanted to keep Kuzma so badly was because of cap flexibility. Ingram making damn near a whole other 7M's more than Kuz & would have knocked us out of a max slot. also that extra one year delay before we have to pay Kuz had to be valuable to them also.

All in all i like our team, we are missing one more Playmaker (although i think Boogie is really underrated in that aspect) & a bigger perimeter defender. Honestly the Clippers are the only team as of now that has wings that can really hurt us. Everyone else has there scorers at the guard positions & a mix of Green/Bradley/KCP/Caruso is more than capable of holding their own on defense

With Bron playing PG and Rondo as backup, do you still think they need another playmaker?

cuz we dont shawty.

i count, about 9-12 a night. some nights less.

AD good for maybe 2 a game, catch and shoots. bron good for 3 a game, some times more, but less than 5.

so you're at 5. The rest coming from KCP, Green, Daniels and Kuz. I say that's about 7ish.

Smh @ this whole post :smh:

oorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and hear me out, branch out a bit beyond the kardasdians/jenners and whatever is on IG.. go hang out at couple local spots, go back to whatever college you attended to hang out/worktout

also word to paul george, dont go to tootsies and get trapped

shhhhhh if it was me, i'd be playing buddy buddy with jrue holiday and trying get his wife to set me up with alex morgan.. or if i was ben simmons, i'd be calling up zach ertz to get his wife to give the assist
Alex Morgan is mad average.

Interesting fit lol but Ben aint gonna shoot that shot

right level of fame i'm going for.. not A list, so you cant make a single move with out TMZ watching every single move.. but she got her own thing going, she aint putting all her eggs in trying screw you over.. and not a kardashian where they're just trying use u as part of their bigger plan

tenor.gif

tumblr_mbfq4mlHwV1qcepzco1_500.gif

With Bron playing PG and Rondo as backup, do you still think they need another playmaker?

It wouldn't hurt, but the reason Bron needed a playmaker so much last season was because nobody else could consistently create their own shot outside of Ingram/Kuz & both of them got hurt around the same time and are still developing their game.

Playmaking is a little less necessary when you have a 7 footer who can give an team a 30 piece on a given night. the need for a playmaker is a bit more prevalent when Bron has to sit games & that's why i wanted Rondo despite his weaknesses, he's still able to set people up for easy baskets even if he's not much of a scorer himself anymore.

Also Boogie adds a whole other dimension in terms of Playmaking & Caruso can do a bit himself. THT probably isn't gonna get much burn this year but i think he can become a pretty decent one in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom