**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Imagine making a supermax in Florida.... "Appeals to Westbrook" I bet it does Mr. Most selfish player ever

dudes are legitimately using Boogie's playoff numbers as an indicator of what he's going to this season... as if he wasn't literally a few months from recovering from an Achilles injury & then a Quad Injury in which he rushed back from to play in the NBA finals :lol:.

boogie has his weaknesses but we signed him for 3 million, He's better value than A LOT of centers in the league.

you guys are watching the wrong softball. For every hefty one, there are 5 beautiful ones with fit bodies.

This isnt 1991 anymore

I'm sayin'...

I don't know how you can say one women's sport is greater than the other. Bball got some butch women too.

In HS, I dated 1/3 of the soccer team though, so I guess that's where my affinity was and they're pretty much guaranteed to at least have a fit body, but there are some damn fine softball girls out there too. Volleyball was great cause of their attire. Most the cute ones are hella tall when you're talking college level though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom