**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I thought it was really stupid for Danny Green to wait for Kawhi to make his decision. Kawhi wasn't the least bit worried about you and your future, why try and for yourself to him? You're a thirty-two-year-old role player, do what's best for you and your family. Stop worrying about what Kawhi wants because he definitely wasn't worried about you.

This is why you never wait on another man. Especially a guy like Kawhi.

As a Toronto cat, I am somewhat disappointed Leonard didn't even want to defend the championship with us considering that we were prepared to pay him too.

That said he seems to be cut from a different cloth and clearly has no friendships with teammates outside of the court.

Danny's probably on his last big contract and should look out for himself first.

Paul George says he wants to play in LA. Gets traded to another team. Re-signs with that team instead of signing in L.A. = Snake

Kawhichael says he wants to play in LA. Gets traded to another team. Signs with LA instead of re-signing. = Snake

Can’t win

Paul George says he wants to play in LA. Gets traded to another team. Re-signs with that team instead of signing in L.A. = Snake

Kawhichael says he wants to play in LA. Gets traded to another team. Signs with LA instead of re-signing. = Snake

Can’t win

Can’t forget those health concerns either

Can’t win
but you forgot to mention if he chose the other LA team, he's not a snake.

Like you said, can't win.

i'd like to know as well. I know shoulder injuries just suck in general. I mean, if you're not an active person, the only issue that could come up with a bad shoulder is whiping your ***.

But he hoops. Feels like it could come at any time.

I'm looking into it and it's actually pretty serious. Kobe had the same injury and it took him 9 months to comeback and when he did he shot like **** in his farewell season. They're saying November is an optimistic return and it will probably take longer for him to fully regain strength and range of motion. They also say 50% of athletes never regain full range of motion. On the positive side Patty Mills had the same injury, came back in 5 months and it didn't affect him that badly

Can’t win
Who’s calling either a snake?

open

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 4.25.34 PM.png

i'd like to know as well. I know shoulder injuries just suck in general. I mean, if you're not an active person, the only issue that could come up with a bad shoulder is whiping your ***.

But he hoops. Feels like it could come at any time.
An injury to the shoulder navel goes away fully. You live with it

Can’t win

Lol they both said specifically the Lakers then when the opportunity came for both to sign as free agents got cold feet. PG a snake for a multitude of reasons including how he did Russ. Kawhi was outchea lying to us while plotting with the enemy.

Lol they both said specifically the Lakers then when the opportunity came for both to sign as free agents got cold feet. PG a snake for a multitude of reasons including how he did Russ. Kawhi was outchea lying to us while plotting with the enemy.

Oh he mad :lol:

Hate to see it

If it's true Danny Green's FA process was delayed by Kawhi's decision, he still made out like a bandit. Playing with LeBron and AD in L.A. for $15M AAV. Frying in G4 of the Finals probably had a lot to do with his new Lakers contract.

Former Toronto Raptor Danny Green Says He Was Robbed Outside a Vancouver Airbnb

danny_green_2_2_.jpg

https://www.thestar.com/vancouver/2...he-was-robbed-outside-a-vancouver-airbnb.html

Former Toronto Raptor Danny Green alleges he was robbed on his first night in Vancouver.

In an interview with Harrison Sanford for an episode of their podcast Inside the Green Room, Green said he had just arrived in Vancouver for a youth basketball skills camp tour late last week when the robbery occurred.

Green said he and his tour companions booked an Airbnb that “looked great” in pictures, but when his teammates went to check in, they told him “we gotta change it, it’s old, it looks raggedy, it feels haunted.”

Green said they all went to have a look at the place, leaving two bags in their car.

“We were there 10 minutes ... we go back outside, and pretty much — not robbed of everything — but two book bags gone,” Green told Sanford on the July 9 episode of the podcast.

Green said the two bags that were taken contained “electronics, computers, laptops” as well as registry money from the basketball camp tour. He said he didn’t know if the door had been locked when they left the car unattended.

Immediately, they began searching for the bags, and realized they were in a part of town Green was unfamiliar with.

“We ran in the street like savages looking for who had this book bag ... it looked really bad,” he said. “Mind you, we didn’t know where we were located, we were two blocks from East Hastings ... It’s the worst street in North America in terms of drugs use.”

Green said that he was “heated” and they drove around with a police officer searching for the bags, but had no luck finding them.

While Vancouver police say they haven’t located a report on the alleged theft, they have assigned an investigator to look into it.

Green added that he was surprised to find that Vancouver had an area he described as a “ghetto or a hood.”

Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside, which includes East Hastings, is a neighbourhood known for high rates of drug use and poverty, but is also home to an overdose-prevention site and many services for people living with poverty, homelessness and mental illness.

Jason Robillard, media spokesperson for the Vancouver Police Department, said that thefts from vehicles are a “major concern” in downtown Vancouver.

Kawhi fine in my book, I wanted him in L.A but I've been saying for years everyone isn't built to play with Bron & the falsehood of being his "sidekick".

PG tho after this move... i can't believe i defended the Coward last year :smh:

I respected himstaying in OKC, figured he was gonna try & win on his own terms & wanted his own squad. Russ gives him the keys, he has the best season of his career.... gets a injury & plays like **** in the playoffs & boom, just like that he's running to be Kawhi's sidekick in L.A Knowing that there's three other stars in the city to take the heat off em when he doesn't deliver.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom