**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AD forced a trade out of NO but he's no snake.

Can't win.

The way I see it AD gave it his all to the organization and just couldn’t surround the right talent around him. PG situation very similar in Indiana but he got sent to Thunder felt like he was gonna build a legacy like he did with Pacers but dipped as soon as he heard Kawhi and Los Angeles. Easy snake.
Kawhi situation turning into PG route but actually won a title with team traded too. Not fully a snake but you see reports of him trying to get another superstar to play with him and all got denied. Kawhi just doing things low key and has a low key personality so hearing what he’s been doing is a surprise among fans.

The way I see it AD gave it his all to the organization and just couldn’t surround the right talent around him. PG situation very similar in Indiana but he got sent to Thunder felt like he was gonna build a legacy like he did with Pacers but dipped as soon as he heard Kawhi and Los Angeles. Easy snake.
Kawhi situation turning into PG route but actually won a title with team traded too. Not fully a snake but you see reports of him trying to get another superstar to play with him and all got denied. Kawhi just doing things low key and has a low key personality so hearing what he’s been doing is a surprise among fans.

A year into his deal he just inked is kind of messed up

'No knock on the Spurs,I have respect for them'

:rofl: :rofl:

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

i'm confused are they saying durant wanted the pick because he felt slighted that is was in a trade for lessor player? or did he do the smart thing and say nah why help out another team be a bigger threat unless they throw in a asset?

i'm confused are they saying durant wanted the pick because he felt slighted that is was in a trade for lessor player? or did he do the smart thing and say nah why help out another team be a bigger threat unless they throw in a asset?

it has to be the latter but is being spun as the former.

if he didnt want the warriors to get better, just sign outright

this is what i dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom