**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it'll work in the playoffs for HOU but the regular season strandings should put them back in the top 4.

LAC
UTA
LAL
HOU
DEN
GS
POR
SA/NO/SAC

This has to be the most stacked the West has ever been.

MDA can't play the same way now you would think.

Oh he can. You haven’t seen MDA throughout the years.

But really, do something MDA.

I don't think it'll work in the playoffs for HOU but the regular season strandings should put them back in the top 4.

LAC
UTA
LAL
HOU
DEN
GS
POR
SA/NO/SAC

I think folks are overhyping Utah

519C81DB-0D87-4735-B70A-E77A3FFE9316.jpeg

F84B7E2B-D876-4201-A299-40DE33458330.gif
:rofl: @ "this generation's Russell Westbrook" as if these dudes aint from the same generation.

Last edited:

LAC
UTA
LAL
HOU
DEN
GS
POR
SA/NO/SAC

It will be very interesting to see how he will reinvent the offense (if at all)

Also, will Russ reinvent himself? Maybe play some defense and make winning plays?

I think folks are overhyping Utah
This is what folks were saying about Denver coming into last season. They proved it's a wide open race during the regular season

Utah has been a top 5 seed the past two years and finally addressed their biggest weaknesses: point guard, scoring and three point shooting without losing Mitchell, Ingles or Gobert

This is what folks were saying about Denver coming into last season. They proved it's a wide open race during the regular season

Utah has been a top 5 seed the past two years and finally addressed their biggest weaknesses: point guard, scoring and three point shooting without losing Mitchell, Ingles or Gobert

They're primed to be a great regular season team but unless Donovan takes that next step to all star I wouldn't favor them in any series except maybe against Portland.

I was high on them when they first made the trade but now I'm not sure how much better they are than the Pacers with a healthy Vic bojangles Turner sabonis and collison from 2017-18

Can a contract as large as CP3’s even be bought out? :lol:

This Rockets team gonna do serious damage during the regular season but come playoff time they’re done

This season is going to be absolutely bananas. I personally can’t see HOU being super successful (i.e. a title or even that far in the stacked West), but I do feel like they are gonna be entertaining to watch (for better or for worse).

Need the Rockets to play the Warriors again in the playoffs with a healthy Klay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom