**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe had a 3 once before...
upload_2019-7-12_9-43-2.jpeg
She prolly got that super soaker tho

I've seen high school freshmen much more athletic than bronny is that end up stalling in senior yr and college and flame out before they reach the nba

Look at this video of seventh woods as a 14 yr old. Same age bronny is now. And as we speak seventh woods has no shot at making the nba, averaging 2 or 3 ppg in 3 years of college

14 is way too young to predict that anyone's nba bound

7th had SOOOOOOO much hype on him too. much like oj mayo. didnt oj have a whole youtube series on his come up? or am i confusing him with another young prospect who also made it and then fell off immediately

Again, Bronny is 14. By the time he's 16 we should have a way better idea if he's nba bound or not.

A lot happens in those two years.

Lebron's pull can only do so much.

Look at mj's sons. Plenty of nba player's kids don't grow up good enough for the nba
Dude is out dunking on kids at will. ..... cmon

Why did LO get kicked out of the Big 3?

Edit - I looked it up and LO, J O’Neal, Bonzi and Baron all got the boot because the league didn’t think they were “up to it.” Basically sounds like Cube didn’t think they were in shape/taking it seriously enough.

Last edited:
I've seen high school freshmen much more athletic than bronny is that end up stalling in senior yr and college and flame out before they reach the nba

Look at this video of seventh woods as a 14 yr old. Same age bronny is now. And as we speak seventh woods has no shot at making the nba, averaging 2 or 3 ppg in 3 years of college

14 is way too young to predict that anyone's nba bound

I swore up and down Seventh Woods was next :lol:

Bronny aint even close to what he was doing. Idk why ppl hyping him up like he's NBA bound for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom