**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how nice Cp3 is this deep into his career. A 34 year old 6ft PG shouldn’t be this good.

Availability is his biggest weakness. Which is the best ability unfortunately for him.

Cp3 is up there for one of the most skilled players ever

Not to mention he is portly as hell too

If Ben Simmons could shoot, we may have gotten a more entertaining Finals. If CP3 could stay healthy and you trying to win this year, could absolutely work in Philly.

Crazy how nice Cp3 is this deep into his career. A 34 year old 6ft PG shouldn’t be this good.

Availability is his biggest weakness. Which is the best ability unfortunately for him.

Cp3 is up there for one of the most skilled players ever
58 gms played both years in houston, with one of those seasons ending in a bad hammy during the playoffs

Would you rather have Kyle Lowry’s career with a ring or CP3’s career without a ring?

Damn that’s actually a good question. Lowry multiple all star. My first thought was Lowry. But cp3 is a HOFer. Ehh

Edit - I think we need to stop overvaluing rings for players that rode coattails ... I’ll take cp3

Last edited:
CP3 is a fantastic basketball player, still. But there are a lot of cons to him that come with the pros, especially with the age he’s at now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom