**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do8-bsDV4AAHNkj.jpg:large

my expectations are MVP for real this year. Think this will be the year he has reached the point of being "complete"

Couldn't be anymore pleased with how the team has looked under Bud this preseason. Should be much better.

Public Service Announcement - I just peeped the NFL a thread and confirmed that @the collector is BYKE

2AAA4F67-093A-4AE4-8AB2-BC787BC74933.gif

Welcome home, famb. You were missed and I feel I comfortably speak on behalf of the thread when I saw we are looking forward to your takes and their signature temperature :pimp: :pimp:

0A8EDF85-3DD0-4BEE-B12D-D120A51F541B.gif

Has he posted in an NBA thread since Isaiah gave Wall 53 and the C’s knocked out the Wiz? Maybe he finally accepted that Wall isn’t better than Steph Curry.

waiting for the concept of "gravity" to be inserted into arguments.

I’ll be at work tomorrow til 9 and it’s my girlfriend’s birthday so we’re going out after I get off. Debating shutting off all notifications and blocking all friends who could possibly text me about the game for 24 hours starting at 8PM tomorrow :lol:

Good to see philly is going to rightfully start fultz, I wouldn’t have minded if they made Saric the 6th man instead of reddick

Good to see philly is going to rightfully start fultz, I wouldn’t have minded if they made Saric the 6th man instead of reddick
I like Saric starting. Isnt the shooter Reddick is but does more in terms of ball movement, rebounding etc. Reddick as a sniper off the bench will be nice but I can still see him closing games depending on the match up

I like Saric starting. Isnt the shooter Reddick is but does more in terms of ball movement, rebounding etc. Reddick as a sniper off the bench will be nice but I can still see him closing games depending on the match up
Yeah the only reason I say that is because of spacing. Saric is clearly the better overall player

If fultz is actually a shooter then it’s definitely the right call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom