**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Bucks/Bulls on ESPN next..........and my description reads "Jabari's Bulls play the Bucks"

uuuuuuuum say what?
Jabari can't blow smoke like that.....thems Lavines Bulls....................Jabari can't score 25, can't be his team.
I like Jabari, but no man.

Don’t get why Brett puts the ball in all these non playmakers hands. That’s why they got all these dumb turnovers. Butler barely even touching the ball right now.

Idk what happened to Mitchell. Becoming a chucker at this point

He kind of has to be. Utah has nobody else that can get offense for themselves except Ingles sometimes. If other players aren’t hitting shots, Mitchell is forced to do the scoring.

They’re fire...

Might order a custom one with Rogers-Nelson on the back and the number 7...
original.gif

Didn’t crabbe get PAID a year or two ago? I swear I don’t think I’ve ever seen him do anything

Nets did their RFA thing where they have max money to fringe guys on playoff teams forcing them to match. Tyler Johnson, Otto Porter and Allen Crabbe the most recent three. Then Nets got opportunity to get him in a trade plus picks and he’s missing everything this year. Top 5 worst offensive player in NBA this year.

He’s got a player option for $18.5mil next year. I hope a real max FA wants to play with the Nets so they can stretch Crabbe

Yet Kenny plays him 24 mpg. He and Dudley getting those minutes are the main reason why the Nets are a mediocre team instead of a decent team

Being honest, if Simmons could/would shoot at all 76ers would be straight because it looks like Fultz can handle the pg duties decent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom