**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the what if game with GSW is really fun even tho nothing will really come form it.

KD has to hit those shots. But he’s a proven clutch shooter w/ 2 Finals MVPs. He gets a pass this early in the season.

Luka plays like a vet. I figured he would be good, but he’s on another level already.

It's lowkey unreal how calm he is taking these shots with less than a minute to go. On the road in SA and LAL, now tonight

Offensively there's really nothing he hasn't proved he can do. Scores at every level :sick:

I knew Luka had potential to be the best player in this year's draft but I thought it would take him 2-3 years to adapt to the league.
He definitely had the talent coming into the league, given that he was arguably the best player in Europe.
I'm just surprised to see how well he's doing because I thought he'd struggle a little with more athletic and quicker competition.

I'd give him up for a 2nd right now (all he's worth prolly)

DFS needs these min.

Chriss, Knight and a 2nd for Wes
24FB7EA9-09AD-4A72-81A8-9ED118A9431E.png

Ya'll gonna do to Luka the same thing ya'll did to so many other young players smh

Yeah NT is known for over celebrating young guys, BUT this is not a comparable situation. If you watch him play, it’s obvious his feel for the game and skill is gonna take him far in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom