**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the debate was Lebby vs KD for best in the world then Steph misses a few games, there is a KD/Dray scuffle then a Warriors slide and now KD has no impact and isn’t a leader so he’s now third best. This applies to every poster in this thread whether it’s about Zo, Lebby, KD or Steph:

EAEE2E48-A2B6-4A7B-8727-CE51808AF97E.gif

EDA84544-0CD3-4E8C-93E4-A718DA539487.gif

No reason for these hot takes with so many injuries and new additions requiring teams to gel :lol:

This is the year of the Hot Take.

Shirts off before Christmas. This is unprecedented.

I'd bet money on the MVP coming out of the East this season.

My money's on Kawhi, Greek, or Kyrie

Edit - Forgot Joel

I love how the debate was Lebby vs KD for best in the world then Steph misses a few games, there is a KD/Dray scuffle then a Warriors slide and now KD has no impact and isn’t a leader so he’s now third best. This applies to every poster in this thread whether it’s about Zo, Lebby, KD or Steph:

EAEE2E48-A2B6-4A7B-8727-CE51808AF97E.gif

EDA84544-0CD3-4E8C-93E4-A718DA539487.gif

No reason for these hot takes with so many injuries and new additions requiring teams to gel :lol:

Been Lebby, Steph> KD since 2015 for me

KD 3a, Harden 3b

Boy hooped 180 thouaand games back to back to 21
Nah he was stuck on the same game.
Had to win by 2 but since he kept missing the FT to make it 21, he kept going back to 17.
He pulled a KD when he was up 3-1.
Boy went back to 17 so many times he Just built a house afterwards with all those bricks.

And whenever they lose its cuz they coasting. When Steph play like trash it's cuz he hurt, etc.

How many times have the warriors lost in the past 4 years? :lol:

When they lose in the regular season....it literally means nothing. The only series they lost...you can make the claim Steph was injured (I won’t...cuz HE won’t and he was on the court). Other than that...You know and I know they won’t lose.

Sick ain’t ya!

Harden low key washed af. Relying on pull up 3s more than ever..that fool will never learn

Warriors aint winning it all this year. Cuz I said so!!

History shows that’ll happen to the guy in your avi before bron
Boy wishing injury with a player known for injuries on his squad.

How many times have the warriors lost in the past 4 years? :lol:

When they lose in the regular season....it literally means nothing. The only series they lost...you can make the claim Steph was injured (I won’t...cuz HE won’t and he was on the court). Other than that...You know and I know they won’t lose.

Sick ain’t ya!
You right it means nothing for this season but we'll see if it's all sunshine and roses in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom