**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I defended Austin when he was on the Clips because he played hard here and I thought the narrative he’s only in the league because of Doc is unfair. But does have an unlikeable quality to him.

he's been god awful in Washington. So bad. Like, not an NBA player and I wonder who's going to sign him in the summer bad.

Otto Porter bout to get 56Ms over the next 2 seasons? John Wall 170Ms over the next 4 AND a 15% trade kicker? yikes. Could have just signed Josh Howard off the streets if you need 10 ppg. Hell, its DC, where's Pops Mensa Bonsu?

GM of the Go-Go

Can someone name me the last time a playoff team didn't offer it's franchise player a max deal?

You won't get an answer to this :lol:

All the money Beal/Wall/Porter got WAS deserved. It's the other contracts and roster mismanagement that's the issue.

In order of what's wrong with the Wizards:

1. Grunfeld
2. Brooks
3. Players

Going to a shoot around after the report probably isn’t a good idea. Going to a G league game is ok though. That’s not mandated

It would usually be completely fine but going there and chilling with Embiid courtside at it while staying silent after the reports today is just confusing as hell for everybody.

I can’t see who Satoransky’s guarding there, but aren’t you not supposed to help off the strong side corner? Austin’s gotta move his feet and not allow a straight line drive to the rim. And regardless of who was wrong there... you can’t show anyone up when you’ve been as abysmal as Austin has been this season. Guy has been the worst player on the team, and that’s saying something. :lol:

Wouldn't mind seeing Don't Google and Aaron Gordon Judge in the playoffs

AR-180219648.jpg&Maxw=960&q=75

I can’t see who Satoransky’s guarding there, but aren’t you not supposed to help off the strong side corner? Austin’s gotta move his feet and not allow a straight line drive to the rim. And regardless of who was wrong there... you can’t show anyone up when you’ve been as abysmal as Austin has been this season. Guy has been the worst player on the team, and that’s saying something. :lol:

Guaranteed we'll have more anonymous quotes from him after the game.

Not supposed to, but given its a driving Lou Williams vs SGA in the corner, I would probably help off the corner.

John Wall 3 airball from deep....offensive rebound. Kick out to Porter for 3...miss. Offensive rebound....kick out to Wall from deep....miss. Comes down and gives up a bucket on the other end.

Could have cut it to single digits :lol:

someone ID this girl in the Duke Auburn game under the basket with the blue flannel the camera guy keeps having in the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom