**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Fultz is fine”.......bruh

You love this guy with all your heart but you wouldn’t mind dealing him to the Magic for 29 year old Jonathan Simmons and 28 year old Terrance Ross.
He is. I didn’t come in flexing with my shirt off saying the league ****** since he was shooting. My expectations was never that high

Those two make the team better now fixes our depth issues without giving up that Miami pick

23A8572F-09DF-4359-B6D0-3741FC59D88A.jpeg

:lol:

He is. I didn’t come in flexing with my shirt off saying the league ****ed since he was shooting. My expectations was never that high

Those two make the team better now fixes our depth issues without giving up that Miami pick

Nah I’m straight on that trade. I’d be cool with trading for Jonathan Simmons for a second rounder or some **** but not for Fultz.

Before the draft I posted in here sayin fultz shouldn’t be number 1. Just seems like a lot of the shots he made in college didnt involve him making clean separation from his defender. That **** works in college but in the nba all your opponents are too athletic for those same moves. That’s why I’m always taking a dude who’s ultra athletic like fox over polished college players who aren’t elite at anything in the nba. Only been wrong about Steph. Wildly wrong. Just my opinion anyway

KD can't win games with a roster he's been on for 2 years and 2 other all stars. While Lebron is winning with a new roster of young players still developing.

Klay getting exposed a bit too. I’ve always been in the camp that Klay doesn’t have the game to be a 1st option guy and this recent stretch by GSW definitely seems to support that...

Klay getting exposed a bit too. I’ve always been in the camp that Klay doesn’t have the game to be a 1st option guy and this recent stretch by GSW definitely seems to support that...

Klay could never be a first option guy...but he’s still EXTREMELY valuable to any team in the league as their second or third option.

Before the draft I posted in here sayin fultz shouldn’t be number 1. Just seems like a lot of the shots he made in college didnt involve him making clean separation from his defender. That **** works in college but in the nba all your opponents are too athletic for those same moves. That’s why I’m always taking a dude who’s ultra athletic like fox over polished college players who aren’t elite at anything in the nba. Only been wrong about Steph. Wildly wrong. Just my opinion anyway
He definitely made clean separation from defenders in college and was ultra athletic.

Can't take away any of KDs accolades/rings and dude will no doubt go down as probably one of the 10 best players in the game...but is there anyone in the history of the NBA who had their legacy sullied as much as him? Granted it's his own doing, but damn... :smh: :lol:

Markieff Morris to Philly, Fultz to DC. Do it.

Klay could never be a first option guy...but he’s still EXTREMELY valuable to any team in the league as their second or third option.

No doubt. I’m not trying to say he’s a bum by any means. But I’ve heard commentators/analysts say they thought he could carry a team on his own and I don’t buy that at all.

Can't take away any of KDs accolades/rings and dude will no doubt go down as probably one of the 10 best players in the game...but is there anyone in the history of the NBA who had their legacy sullied as much as him? Granted it's his own doing, but damn... :smh: :lol:

Markieff Morris to Philly, Fultz to DC. Do it.

Not even just his legacy, but can’t ever think of a players that’s gone form generally well liked to strongly disliked the way KD has. When he signed an extension with OKC and then spent the Summer playing pick-up all over the place, he was the anti-Bron, People’s Champ. Now hardly anyone can stand him. Total 180. Never seen anything like it.

Not even just his legacy, but can’t ever think of a players that’s gone form generally well liked to strongly disliked the way KD has. When he signed an extension with OKC and then spent the Summer playing pick-up all over the place, he was the anti-Bron, People’s Champ. Now hardly anyone can stand him. Total 180. Never seen anything like it.

It's insane...it's like he's actively trying to do this. Like, man...STOP. This ain't you. **** seems so contrived. It's not just from a fan perspective either. The fact that it seems like his own teammates hate him is telling.

No doubt. I’m not trying to say he’s a bum by any means. But I’ve heard commentators/analysts say they thought he could carry a team on his own and I don’t buy that at all.

He definitely couldn’t. But imagine him and JJ spacing the floor for Embiid, Jimmy and Ben.

KD kinda set himself up for that though. He went out of the way to play the anti-LeBron people pleaser role and then once he reached a point in a career where it was self interest vs. image he chose self interest (which he should). He should've been ready for the backlash.

LeBron had the same issue pre-Miami, he was in the people pleaser role as well. Gotta remember these fans only like you when you do things that please them or how they think it should be.

Nah klay can't carry a team. The more he dribbles the less likely he's going to score.

His game is structured completely around the catch and shoot.

Would have been a great 3rd option for the thunder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom