**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyus Jones bringing the ball up when Rose on the court :smh:

The oganisation should just give Rose the green light to go OFF.

Dude is showing that he is one of the most dynamic players in the league. More importantly it’s a compelling story and the more he flourishes the more eyeballs you have on the organization.

I know they invested heavily in KAT and Wiggins but they are not going to make you relevant.

Dude is showing that he is one of the most dynamic players in the league. More importantly it’s a compelling story and the more he flourishes the more eyeballs you have on the organization.

I know they invested heavily in KAT and Wiggins but they are not going to make you relevant.
I think I like what they are doing with Rose for now. Keeping his usage down keeps him fresh.

The two times he's had high usage playing point, he went off but he sat out the next game.

That's a really weird take man.

I am impressed by anyone to what Rose has done so far but feeding Derrick Rose alone isn't making your team "relevant" in a competitive sense in 2018. It's KAT that is going to make the team relevant if it happens.

Also Rose is still an older guy, I'm surprised how much restraint Thibs has shown with him so far to be honest :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Rose was an alien at his peak so even after the injuries he was still an elite athlete :lol: I never understood how terrible he had became. Glad he found his rhythm again

99838A2A-DAC0-4501-BADE-B839CB419196.jpeg
GYC time.

There's doing it and then there's doing it. This right here is doing it :pimp:

That's a really weird take man.

I am impressed by anyone to what Rose has done so far but feeding Derrick Rose alone isn't making your team "relevant" in a competitive sense in 2018. It's KAT that is going to make the team relevant if it happens.

Also Rose is still an older guy, I'm surprised how much restraint Thibs has shown with him so far to be honest :lol:

The TWolves aren’t competitive regardless of who the 1st option is with their current roster.

The Rose resurgence is their narrative this season...

Rather than see KAT drop a quiet 25/12 every night I wanna see Rose have shootouts with all the best guards in the league :pimp:

#dontmakemeyourGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom