**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj pod: Richard Jefferson and Kenyon
challenged Alonzo mourning to a fight right before his kidney transplant and also mocked him for it?

upload_2018-11-23_17-26-36.gif

can totally see kenyon doing this. richard jefferson is kinda surprising tho

Yeah, man. What happened to him? Doesn’t seem like he always was a weirdo. Like he had a bad Acid trip and never recovered....

I swear Kyrie went to a Hollywood party a few years ago, took a hit of some laced **** and never was the same.

rockets pistons wizards raptors always seem to play each other in some kind of weird combo at least twicd a week

went to the nets / wolves game..... always good to see drose playing quality basketball live..... twovles team is trash

the kenyon martin story is correct .... it was a big story in the ny papers at the time..... he was apologetic after but it got bad.....

Didn't see that coming

Edit: I see now that other reports saying he's out due to a sore knee

Brad Stevens says Marcus Morris is going to start for Al Horford. "We're going to mix it up as the year goes on," Stevens says of his starting lineup.

Clips O/U was 35.5. They already are at 12. Should of hammered that over when the line came out over the summer smh

Doc's a really good coach though by the metrics we use to evaluate coaching and Ballmer has been a great owner.
i just find it hilarious how cp3, deandre and blake were all traded/left while doc remained. from his nepotism, constant failure to adjust and history of choking in the playoffs. cant find any convincing reason why he should stay with the franchise, other than the fact that ballmer is too green when it comes to nba protocols.

i just find it hilarious how cp3, deandre and blake were all traded/left while doc remained. from his nepotism, constant failure to adjust and history of choking in the playoffs. cant find any convincing reason why he should stay with the franchise, other than the fact that ballmer is too green when it comes to nba protocols.

You can’t tell me Doc hasn’t done a helluva coaching job in the past season plus since CP3 left. Teams play hard and overachieve when you consider roster talent.

You can’t tell me Doc hasn’t done a helluva coaching job in the past season plus since CP3 left. Teams play hard and overachieve when you consider roster talent.
the players are severely being underrated simply because they don't have a clear cut AS talent but that's a very well constructed team.

they missed the playoffs last year, so i dont know how you can commend doc for that. sure they're playing above expectations right now, but then again it's only November, they could easily slide and miss the playoffs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom